There is a movement, although that might just be him trying to swallow his own blood.

zgubilici's Avatar Global Moderator
    AltairEagle, please don't double post, use the edit button (the icon of a folder with the pencil on it) to add something to your previous post.

Thanks.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
    The courtesan, the one in red, when goldy gets the fat man to dance with her, red frowns. WHY!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    There were two women hired to distract two targets.

One woman got one target, the other woman got ... ?

My guess would be disappointed.

i liked that ezios constume is so oringinal and vibrant

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
    There is a movement, although that might just be him trying to swallow his own blood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be, but it me it seems to move horizontally. I'm going to rewatch it... NOW!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DearDirty:
    There is a movement, although that might just be him trying to swallow his own blood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be, but it me it seems to move horizontally. I'm going to rewatch it... NOW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> me to

Where is this head butting a guard happen, I watch it over and over yet I still don't see it. What time is it at? Sorry i must be blind though. Thanks in advance

he headbutts a guard in the gameplay video. i don't know about the cgi trailer.

he headbutts a guard in the gameplay video. i don't know about the cgi trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah he headbutts the dude with the metal helmet on haha. Who said Ezio isn't wearing a metal helmet himself underneath the hood?

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Then he would be a mega noob haha XD