well if you were a assassin would you want to be in the crusades or the renaisance ? do you thin you would be able to kill people with out regret. if you could what type of asssassin would you be and what cloths would you wear. this is my first topic so please dont be mean

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    Hahahah, did you just seriously ask what kind of clothes someone would wear if they were an assassin?

"Ah, could you kill someone in cold blood? Without a regret? Oh, and what kind of clothes would you wear?!"

hey i asked some of my friends and i got some weird answers one of them said no shirt.he wanted to just walk up to the guards and kill them all

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ahh.

I would havve no problem killing people would like to be in the 1200's and would dress like a cowboy

I would be an Assassin in the Renaissance because that's my fav time period.....
    I don't know if I would regret it....living in the time period...you kind of had to get your hands dirty to get anywhere...especially nobles...so I would probably be used to it and not have much trouble.
    And I would probably dress up in guy's clothes because it's too hard to run around in a dress

If I was an assassin, I'd be one in the 1940-1950. Good times for them! Long range snipers, no satellite coverage, mobile phones, ****ty police and overall, none of this DNA/cameras/fingerprint stuff.

i wouldn't be an assassin... im not the type to actually kill people. thats just for video games

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Renaisance Definatly, and I could kill someone if I had a reason too kill him

And I would dress the same as everyone else, and not stand out like Altair wearing white cloths and boots with a hood up, and a long swrd and KNifes hanging out.
    I would have a hidden blade and thats it
    And I wouldnt seem suspicious, I would act the same as everyone else, And I would have the Assassination planned days before

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    I would havve no problem killing people would like to be in the 1200's and would dress like a cowboy
    Hahah,not a bad idea .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►