They may have well ruined this game for lots of people because of their typo stating that you run with the right analogue stick. To anyone who doesn't know, you run with the left and EGM just got messed up. Now lots of people are complain and it thinking thats really how you move and not wanting the game anymore. EGM should absolutely post an apology and clear things up for those who are still confused.

*note if you have read this before, i just posted it on gamespot/gamefaqs board.

We goin' have ourselves a hangin'?

Originally posted by membernametaken:
    We goin' have ourselves a hangin'?
    I got the rope...

I think that everyone should cancel there subscriptions, opposed to hangings, that is if were going to go all drastic and what not.

This might the biggest non-issue the ubisoft forums have ever seen ...

It's disappointing how EGM gave the game overall a negative preview. Hopefully reviews can show it's worth.

Haha...

You cant be serious...?

people here get upset so easily.

I'm not the one upset. I'm just speaking for people who are upset, but tend to make it worse when they start resorting to personal insults to people who agree with EGM.

If you have read what people are saying, you can see lots of people think its a big deal.

sorry for the double post, but people need to realize why people are mad. If people believe what it said, take your 360 controller and try to play like they explained it. Free running: Hold Right trigger, Hold A, and run with the RIGHT stick. Its very hard to do if you want good control. Thats why people are mad, if you didn't understand.

Which ppl are upset, and why cant such ppl read the manual/do the tutorial mission?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►