YourInnate's Avatar Senior Member
    I was wondering if any console players plan on picking up the game. I wonder if the problems on the console version would be fixed. My concern with switching personally would be the screen size. Also, do I have to buy a pc game controller to play it? Or is it mouse and keyboard?

Rainie's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not moving to the PC version but I'm getting it as well, mostly cuz I'll be moving next month and don't know if I can bring my consoles with me right away (it may take a month to bring them over). So having ACB on a laptop will help keep me entertained in the meantime. If the screen size is a problem u can usually connect your pc/laptop to your tv, that's what I do. I've been told you can use a controller with the game, I hope it's true cuz I can't stand using the keyboard and mouse

I was just thinking that a mouse might offer better targeting than a controller. Mouse targeting might be op through. On the other hand, it may actually give all of the fps junkies a chance to beat us.

Nah....

Lol if we could use the mouse for targeting I'd kick butt for once in Assassinate

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    I'll be playing tomorrow on PC, and splitting my time between PC and 360.

Say hi if you see me in game. My online persona will be the same as what i normally use i.e. EscoBlades

edit: Rainie, i'm gonna be using my PS3 controller to play on Steam.

edit 2:

Esco, can you give us a run down of the control system and lag situation once you start playing?

Originally posted by YourInnate:
    Esco, can you give us a run down of the control system and lag situation once you start playing?
    Will do

Aww how'd u get it early D:

Originally posted by kriticalraine:
    I've been told you can use a controller with the game, I hope it's true cuz I can't stand using the keyboard and mouse
    My gamepad device isn't working on my laptop so I have to play with the keyboard and mouse.

For all your controller to pc woes!

Download the respective drivers, customise and/ or map your buttons and away you go.

If you have a wired 360 controller, it is a simple case of plug and play. (it must be a wired controller. Using the plug and charge cable does not count.)

If you have a wireless controller, then get a Wireless Gaming Receiver