Gbucket's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry for the delay in posting this guys, I asked a collegue to put it here but they forgot. Here's a lovely announcement for all you 360 fans:

Today Ubisoft, one of the world€s largest video game publishers, announced that the version of its new Assassin€s Creedfranchise for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will launch with the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system version of the game in early 2007. Assassin€s Creed is being developed by an all-star team from Ubisoft€s world-class Montreal studio. Assassin€s Creed wowed the crowd at this year€s E3, winning the Game Critics Award: Best of E3 2006 for €œBest Action-Adventure Game€ and sweeping the €œBest PS3 Game€ category across numerous video game websites.

€œThe second you lay your eyes on Assassin€s Creed, you will immediately say, €˜this is next generation€,€ said video game Web site 1UP.com. €œNot only does the game look incredible, but its gameplay and all that it encompasses are things that just simply couldn€t be achieved with current-generation hardware.€

Assassin€s Creed is truly a next-generation game that will set a new standard in the action-adventure genre while taking full advantage of the technical capabilities of the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 system.
    The game is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

For more information and Xbox 360 screenshots, visit www.assassinscreed.com

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    We know it's for PC too (from PCgamers), so you can sticky that up here as well.

Thank you but I would love to know why all the secrecy before ?

DarK_PhoeniX_22's Avatar Senior Member
    probably they had not agreed with microsoft yet to decide wheter to put it on xbox or not

In ur faces ppl who said it wasnt coming out for the 360!

Originally posted by DarK_PhoeniX_22:
    probably they had not agreed with microsoft yet to decide wheter to put it on xbox or not
    i think that they had already agreed to bring it out because it was announced at X05 for the 360 and also because since they plan to release it on the same day as the PS3, that means they have been developing it for the same amount of time

Originally posted by xasspenx:
    In ur faces ppl who said it wasnt coming out for the 360!
    I never actualy said that it wasnt, i just said i wouldnt like it to...also i doubt it.

But i can take it on the chin and say yeah i was wrong

I remember that I posted here that the game would ship on both PS3 and 360 on the same day and no one shared my opinion. It's nice to know after all is official that I was actually right

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►