Hey guys

I was just browsing around and found out Prince of Persia The Two Thrones is releasing on the PS2 in Japan on June 15th. Here's the quote from the information page of the site:

The soul of prince * of * Persian two Summary: ' The sand of time of 2004 years ', ' the "ƒ³" saw roller ' of 2005 years and, always high appraisal was obtained, ' prince * of * Persia ' the series. The last chapter, ' the soul of prince * of * Persian two ', more and more with place t Shaun 2 appearance! In the stage, now and the magnificient story can unfold the beautiful Babylon palace. It becomes series last chapter, ' two souls ', the image * story * system and the like, furthermore completeness. ' Prince ¥ of ¥ Persia ' even Daigo taste you can say, it is the work to which numerously and the like of " colorful action " and the enemy and the trap which obstruct " the operation of time " and route, new action and the character are added, just ', even the optimum masterpiece of the prince * of * Persian ' series can say. Feature: * Tempo it is good, colorful action! In addition to the former action element, new strongest action " speed kill " appears! Furthermore it raised also operativity, it became the way which simply, can enjoy to anyone refreshing action. "³ƒ³ƒœ skill of 50 types or more which utilize the body and the like of the pillar * wall * enemy and the refreshing impression perfect score which is drawn out from the variety abundant weapon action just the ultimate " aggressive action adventure " is numerous! * Already the alone prince, " dark prince " appearance! ' Two souls ' with, new character " dark prince " appears. The " dark prince ", already with alone the darkness of heart of the prince created personality, now is the important key of the work. As for feature of the " dark prince ", the weapon from the sword changing to the iron-made rod. With that, all actions renovate! In with only the dark prince the enemy which cannot be pushed down * & *! With appearance of the " dark prince ", from it became the way which can enjoy the action which is the speed impression! * The numbers of the skill which operates time! ' Prince ¥ of ¥ Persia ' it is another Daigo taste, " operation of time ". By the fact that " power of the sand " is gathered, it is possible to learn " power of time ". Time is rewound, " the recall " and time is made slow, the " stormy eye " and so on, utilizing " the power of time " well, you evade the trap which obstructs the enemy and the route which attack! * Speed the impression it overflows, new * attraction! The latest ' two souls ' with, " the tank (the carriage)" and the new action which rode " the giant " appears. Riding the tank, the Babylon town you run and with the stage which it comes out, drive action to a considerable degree you can experience the speed impression! * The bloom is attached to the character, luxurious dubbing artist position! ' "ƒ³" no coconut Ro ' it continued, Akio Otsuka and the Tanaka Atsushi child and the like, it actualized the Japanese blowing changing the Western painting to a considerable degree with luxurious dubbing artist position. - Title: The soul of prince * of * Persian two - genre: Aggressive action - platform: PS2 - play number of people: 1 person - Media: DVD-ROM 1 - standard price: 7,140 Yen (including tax) - sale day: June 15th of 2006 - development origin: ƒ¦ƒƒ"ƒ""¤"ƒ"ƒˆ corporation - sale origin: ƒ¦ƒƒ"ƒ""¤"ƒ"ƒˆ corporation
    Translated from: http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/games/archives/000264.html

The official website for the Japanese release is http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/princeofpersia3/

-Zapages

Hey guys

I was just browsing around and found out Prince of Persia The Two Thrones is releasing on the PS2 in Japan on June 15th. Here's the quote from the information page of the site:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The soul of prince * of * Persian two Summary: ' The sand of time of 2004 years ', ' the "ƒ³" saw roller ' of 2005 years and, always high appraisal was obtained, ' prince * of * Persia ' the series. The last chapter, ' the soul of prince * of * Persian two ', more and more with place t Shaun 2 appearance! In the stage, now and the magnificient story can unfold the beautiful Babylon palace. It becomes series last chapter, ' two souls ', the image * story * system and the like, furthermore completeness. ' Prince ¥ of ¥ Persia ' even Daigo taste you can say, it is the work to which numerously and the like of " colorful action " and the enemy and the trap which obstruct " the operation of time " and route, new action and the character are added, just ', even the optimum masterpiece of the prince * of * Persian ' series can say. Feature: * Tempo it is good, colorful action! In addition to the former action element, new strongest action " speed kill " appears! Furthermore it raised also operativity, it became the way which simply, can enjoy to anyone refreshing action. "³ƒ³ƒœ skill of 50 types or more which utilize the body and the like of the pillar * wall * enemy and the refreshing impression perfect score which is drawn out from the variety abundant weapon action just the ultimate " aggressive action adventure " is numerous! * Already the alone prince, " dark prince " appearance! ' Two souls ' with, new character " dark prince " appears. The " dark prince ", already with alone the darkness of heart of the prince created personality, now is the important key of the work. As for feature of the " dark prince ", the weapon from the sword changing to the iron-made rod. With that, all actions renovate! In with only the dark prince the enemy which cannot be pushed down * & *! With appearance of the " dark prince ", from it became the way which can enjoy the action which is the speed impression! * The numbers of the skill which operates time! ' Prince ¥ of ¥ Persia ' it is another Daigo taste, " operation of time ". By the fact that " power of the sand " is gathered, it is possible to learn " power of time ". Time is rewound, " the recall " and time is made slow, the " stormy eye " and so on, utilizing " the power of time " well, you evade the trap which obstructs the enemy and the route which attack! * Speed the impression it overflows, new * attraction! The latest ' two souls ' with, " the tank (the carriage)" and the new action which rode " the giant " appears. Riding the tank, the Babylon town you run and with the stage which it comes out, drive action to a considerable degree you can experience the speed impression! * The bloom is attached to the character, luxurious dubbing artist position! ' "ƒ³" no coconut Ro ' it continued, Akio Otsuka and the Tanaka Atsushi child and the like, it actualized the Japanese blowing changing the Western painting to a considerable degree with luxurious dubbing artist position. - Title: The soul of prince * of * Persian two - genre: Aggressive action - platform: PS2 - play number of people: 1 person - Media: DVD-ROM 1 - standard price: 7,140 Yen (including tax) - sale day: June 15th of 2006 - development origin: ƒ¦ƒƒ"ƒ""¤"ƒ"ƒˆ corporation - sale origin: ƒ¦ƒƒ"ƒ""¤"ƒ"ƒˆ corporation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translated from: http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/games/archives/000264.html

The official website for the Japanese release is http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/princeofpersia3/

-Zapages

Thanks for the News. Hope that T2T will rock on Japan. Because it was really a great game.

Off topic:. Zain! When is the next POP legacy upadte? and what about POP 3D video??? Now tell me, I don't have much time my classes are going to start soon??

Back to topic. Japenese Purchase Two Thrones

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ƒ¦ƒƒ"ƒ""¤"ƒ"ƒˆ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    love the way they say that

U-B-ISoft

I can't wait for the released Doujinshis

I'm used to Japan getting games months before us lol. I think they'll like it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bitebug2003:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ƒ¦ƒƒ"ƒ""¤"ƒ"ƒˆ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    love the way they say that

U-B-ISoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yuu-Bii-A-I-So-Fu-To

Yeah I can read japanese

walid100's Avatar Senior Member
    Very nice Thanks zain this thread was the reason for me to log in (i cant stay loged in )

-----