kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    @ sixkeys. The artist is Blue Design on Deviant Art. he does a lot of awesome stuff. This is my favorite though just because it represents exactly what I want the next ancestor to look like.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...d+III#/d3dkg23

GLHS's Avatar Senior Member
    So as promised a while ago, I told everyone that I would post the link for my Revelations vid on youtube when it was done. I finally got it uploaded so here's the link. Hope everybody enjoys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXk1fdFTDxk

hey guys, I was just recently making a video with a compilation from all the main games, i posted a video on here before and this is my second time, so please let me know what you think and if you can rate it also, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_DtHHZMUIg&feature

Hey Assassins, I posted the first episode of this in it's own thread and was redirected here, where I deliver to you the second episode!

Part 3, kids. If anyone cares :L

Originally Posted by jediknightben Go to original post
    Hey Assassins, I posted the first episode of this in it's own thread and was redirected here, where I deliver to you the second episode!

I lost my crap with Ezio's Rage speech

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Kaxen6 Go to original post

I still have no idea what that means. First of all the Mayans were excellent at astronomy. I cannot imagine they would not have taken the reasons behind the concept of leap years into account. Second, the Mayan calendar is not a calendar based on the amount of revolutions of the earth around the sun and/or its own axis. They shouldn't even have to take it into account.
    All I can really come up with to explain this idiocy (no offense) is the fact that someone thought: "hey, Ceasar came up with leap years and he lived long after the Mayan calendar was made", which I'm sorry to say is just a stupid way of reasoning.

Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    I still have no idea what that means. First of all the Mayans were excellent at astronomy. I cannot imagine they would not have taken the reasons behind the concept of leap years into account. Second, the Mayan calendar is not a calendar based on the amount of revolutions of the earth around the sun and/or its own axis. They shouldn't even have to take it into account.
    All I can really come up with to explain this idiocy (no offense) is the fact that someone thought: "hey, Ceasar came up with leap years and he lived long after the Mayan calendar was made", which I'm sorry to say is just a stupid way of reasoning.
    I'm just amused by everyone using different calendars and how the way people keep time keeps changing. I don't get what's so incomprehensible. My family jokes about the Chinese lunar calendar. It is apparently a convenient way to celebrate a birthday twice... or they've been messing with me for 20-some years...

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Kaxen6 Go to original post
    I'm just amused by everyone using different calendars and how the way people keep time keeps changing. I don't get what's so incomprehensible. My family jokes about the Chinese lunar calendar. It is apparently a convenient way to celebrate a birthday twice... or they've been messing with me for 20-some years...
    xD
    yeah, it's often easy to manipulate the differences between such systems to your advantage. I can tell you though that the Mayan calendar is still accurate to less than 15 minutes, so whoever came up with the above joke is completely wrong.