Here's a video I made using a collection of clips from three of the Assassin's Creed Revelations trailers (all of which are property of Ubisoft and I do NOT claim ownership).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSuSyroD9QU

My first video by the way, tell me what you think!

Hi guys

Please check my Launch Trailer out, I have made it for you FANS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...=channel_video_title

dex3108's Avatar Senior Member
    Here is one Timelaps video that i made few months ago but i forgot to upload it I hope you would like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tJSmmLoSc

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by woodexx:
    Here is one Timelaps video that i made few months ago but i forgot to upload it I hope you would like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tJSmmLoSc
    Just one minor suggestion. Time lapse videos are often more interesting if sped up, that accentuates the changes happening (not that I am in any way an authority on the subject, mind you).

Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
    You should of admitted it into the sixty second contest.
    There would have been one major issue with that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would have to shorten it, I know. But still does a great job explaining the series anyway.

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    That it does.

Just one minor suggestion. Time lapse videos are often more interesting if sped up, that accentuates the changes happening (not that I am in any way an authority on the subject, mind you).
    This was intended to be part of one fan made trailer but i didn't have time to make it. There is bunch of clips that i have recorded for that purpose but i had to cancel that project. I would pay for video editor in AC game

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    This was intended to be part of one fan made trailer but i didn't have time to make it. There is bunch of clips that i have recorded for that purpose but i had to cancel that project. I would pay for video editor in AC game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If only the AC games had a record feature like Halo does...
    And while we're at it, they should throw in something forge-like too (though I'm not even sure what that could even be).

I have asked them to provide me some kind of mod that will add free cam for my collage project but they have told me that it is not possible XD

I have asked them to provide me some kind of mod that will add free cam for my collage project but they have told me that it is not possible XD
    xD
    I'm not surprised. The structure of the game seems to be already very complicated as is.