CRUDFACE's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Jexx21:
    actually I don't watch Naruto. I mainly read Naruto fan-fiction >.<
    Can you pm me some good ones?

....I can honestly say that in all of my research, I've never seen that. If you wanna show it A's a veil though, give it some more texture. Maybe a cross hatch

And yeah, the old chinese films showcasing king Fu used a style from Buddhist monks that learned from India certain hand poses that allow tranquility around chaos. From this, it got romanticized that martial arts "always" had this :/

I would love to see an artwork on here about a modern assassin though. Maybe a guess as to what the field agents look like that "went dark" during brotherhood

My concept for a French Revolution era Assassin. Hoping to color soon.

A fan-trailer of the series that I've edited and presented at the VFS Machinima/Cut-scenes class.

My favorite out of the Assassin recruits from the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood E3 CG trailer jumping from a roof for an air assassination.

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow, that's really good. One thing though, I didn't notice it as a roof until I read it. Maybe add some sky in the background or something to help convey that it's a rooftop?

Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    Wow, that's really good. One thing though, I didn't notice it as a roof until I read it. Maybe add some sky in the background or something to help convey that it's a rooftop?
    I will probably redo the background. I was honestly lazy and didn't really bother working on it, as I know that I'm not that good at drawing anything other than characters...

rain89c's Avatar Senior Member
    Here's another one I've been working on.

http://rain89c.deviantart.com/#/d4d6ox0

Got the idea of double hidden blades from the recent trailer revealing Shao Jun to be using triple thin blades instead of the regular one.

I may end up adding this assassin to the Far East assassin order concept I made earlier, and remove the samurai-like figure on the middle left. Since this one looks way more assassinish.

Edit: New version with enhanced colors.

Originally posted by Farlander1991:
    A fan-trailer of the series that I've edited and presented at the VFS Machinima/Cut-scenes class.
    Awesome! Very well-made trailer.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by BK-110:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Farlander1991:
    Awesome! Very well-made trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Indeed. Great work!