if they go the stereotypical ninja route with the romanticization of the ninja, who in real life were thieves, rapists, and mercenaries, I'll quit playing. I really will.

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    That's a bold statement my friend. All there can really be is speculation as to what they really were. If you think about it, what if in the future, all that survives of our civilization is a few fiction stories. Future people may come to think of them as factual. Really who knows but those who lived in those times.

They may have been thieves but whether that was a good or bad thing is a matter of perspective and the perspectives that matter are lost (due to my above point). Also just for the sake of argument, two of the main groups that assist Ezio are thieves and mercenaries.

The one thing I will never condone is rape. However, when talking history that is a claim that really has to be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe the rich ***hole who stole from the people on a regular basis and had all his possesions taken wrote a book and called them rapist because he was mad. No one living today can really know the truth of it. In any event your statement is more than likely a generalization if it holds any truth at all.

Anyway, I apologise for derailing the crap out of this thread.

I'm afraid we had to study them for a year, Blind. There are people still living today who hold scrolls from their ancestors who were ninja. The only good ninja were those employed by the army during the 17th century to fend off against foreign invaders such as Russia. Those were more romanticized though and didn't follow ninja code. They were called ninja within the ranks because they were taught urban camouflage to deceive the Russians. And they were regular rapists. They believed women inferior, and was the common practice of dominating one's clan. Hence the rape of Nanking. Trust me, after AC2 first come out, this entire forum had a huge debate on it XD It was a bit before you came

But I'll stop derailing now. This is purely for artwork!

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by woodexx:
    It is not exactly art but i was practicing and i made this It is not finished jet.

This is freaking amazing. Nice work.

rain89c's Avatar Senior Member
    Here's another Ninja concept art for AC3.

Below - A depiction of what I would like to see in AC3.

http://rain89c.deviantart.com/#/d4c75eh
    http://rain89c.deviantart.com/#/d4c8ki4

Hey everyone. x3
    I was doing my usual daily browsing of deviantART and stumbled across this amazing piece from Virus-AC74. I think this is my favourite of anything they've ever done -- it's breathtaking.
    They're making a wallpaper of it and Altaïr is next!
    One of the best pieces of AC fanart I've ever seen. I had to share it with everyone here.

I'm going to just post the image below, but if you have a dA account, the link's up there. o3o

rain89c's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh my god, this is not mine but I just had to post this. This scenario would be great to play in AC3 with the oriental architect and Samurais/Ninjas.

Simply beautiful.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?...&offset=144#/d3192e0

I have made a short tribute to Assassin's creed, please take a look:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-KlzECg1U

These are my drawings of Ezio and Altair

Hope u liked it