itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by LiTos456:
    Hey guys! Man it's been a while since I posted here.
    Anyway if anyone remembers me, I used to make a lot of AC centered videos and fan trailers, it was just sort of my tradition. But now it's been a very long while and I've been busy because of school and lack of inspiration and all. Couldn't even get myself to make a video when ACB came out.

So I just finally beat ACB (had to wait for PC version, then actually play it when I had time lol), and I loved it so much that after rewatching some of the official trailers for it, the amount of chills I got was unbearable and the Assassin inside of me awoke again to make a new video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEIVIfCSCg

Here it is folks - put a lot of effort into it to try to make it seem as legitimate of a fan trailer as possible. I hope you all enjoy it.
    (Seriously, take a look, it came out pretty good :P).

Thanks!
    That was actually quite awesome, well done.

Thanks! Finally someone noticed

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    That was awesome actualy. When the screen went white at the end I noticed I had goosebumps.

One thing though, I didn't like the second addition of Ezio riding the horse hitch like a skateboard. I don't really know why I didn't like it but when I saw it the second time I was all, I saw that already.

Regardless, great video

Oh yeah, I know about that part. I usually make sure to avoid any repeats but I just sort of let it pass on that one, but yeah, would have probably been better if I put something else in. I also personally wish I put in some kind of a flash in the beginning after Cesare shoots Mario.

Also it's really awesome to hear that some people that watched this got goosebumps/chills. I was really going for that feel, especially at the end, and it's usually my goal to make videos that give that effect, so when someone tells me they got chills watching it, then that means the video was a success, hehe. I personally love trailers/videos that give me chills and it's one of the most amazing feelings ever, so it means a lot to make something that gives it to others. Thanks guys

IIwangcarsII's Avatar Senior Member
    Just a quick drawing I did when I was bored.

Okay I actually dont know how long it took me

GameFreak65's Avatar Member
    Gys check this out i made it from assassins creed trailers i hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm4VUe2cQqc

Azugo's Avatar Senior Member
    Not really sure if this is worth posting, but anyway...

It's quite large, so here is a link. Read the description.

Also, I realise there are a few things wrong with it, like the logo isn't properly sized, and the Assassin could've been moved over to the right a bit more... Oh well.

That reminded me of this

THIS IS NOT MY WORK, and I apologise as I do not know whose it is.

Been posted

I know, at the very least, I have posted it before. That, however is irrelevant. Your post is unwelcome.