1. #1

    Nikolai's Son.....

    What do you think of playing as Nikolai's son, Kenya, in "comet"!?


    Share this post

  2. #2
    RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    3,442
    I’d love that to actually happen. They could use Galina, the new modern day Assassin introduced on acinitiates.com to be the modern day protagonist, using the Animus and synching his memories. I’m well aware it was once said that the Animus might not synch well when a female reviews a male’s memories of vice-versa but they can simple solve that by saying ‘We upgraded the Animus”.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    so the story will be something like him going back to Russia and destroying Russian Brotherhood for killing his father?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    @lasha7716 And trying to find his mother and sister.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,078
    No, Kenya dies early after catching herpes from the prostitute he slept with to produce Daniel..
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    No, Kenya dies early after catching herpes from the prostitute he slept with to produce Daniel..
    Wouldn't Kenya have to be Daniels grandfather not father especially if he dies young? Daniel didn't seem to be out of his 30s in AC3 so he would be born in the 1980s Nikolai was young in 1910s so his son was born when? 1918-1920s that would mean if he was Daniels father Kenya would have been 60 or thereabouts when Daniel was born. So that doesn't seem to fit together
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,078
    Originally Posted by Bmark94 Go to original post
    Wouldn't Kenya have to be Daniels grandfather not father especially if he dies young? Daniel didn't seem to be out of his 30s in AC3 so he would be born in the 1980s Nikolai was young in 1910s so his son was born when? 1918-1920s that would mean if he was Daniels father Kenya would have been 60 or thereabouts when Daniel was born. So that doesn't seem to fit together
    Yeah, Kenya is his grandfather..it was a joke post..
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Yeah, Kenya is his grandfather..it was a joke post..
    Oh lol ok as you can see I never actually read the comics haha nor do I follow initiates I think having cannon stories outside the main games is complete BS and only serves to confuse and overcomplicate things
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,078
    Originally Posted by Bmark94 Go to original post
    Oh lol ok as you can see I never actually read the comics haha nor do I follow initiates I think having cannon stories outside the main games is complete BS and only serves to confuse and overcomplicate things
    eh, wasn't really bothered by it so much...I think a franchise should span more than one medium, but it can sometimes be too much, yes...You can go to the Wiki for anything you may have missed
    Share this post