Hi all,

I just picked-up a copy of PF from BestBuy in Maryland. I called EB and Gamestop and none of them had it in stock yet.

Not sure if BestBuy has it in your location but it is worth checking.

Zeus-cat's Avatar Senior Member
    Go to the Best buy website and search for Pacific Fighters. Then do a Check Nearby Stores or whatever it is called. that tells you which stores in your area have it in stock. Handy feature.

Just tried EB at lunch in Springfield, Ohio. Nothin'

Zeus-cat

I went to two Best Buys in VA that are listed as having them, but they weren't in. This was at noon. So the website appears to only list stores that may be getting them in.

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Equilizer:
    I went to two Best Buys in VA that are listed as having them, but they weren't in. This was at noon. So the website appears to only list stores that may be getting them in. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where in Va? I checked NFK Chesapeake Va Beach and nothing

Northern VA, Arlington and Alexandria.

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    rgr that

The guy at the gamestop here- said tomorrow yesterday- and just gave me a shrug today and said He didn't know why they haven't arrived yet as they should of arrived yesterday. But to check in later as they might arrive later today but- certainly- no later than tomorrow.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigghht!

Thinking about taking a long azz drive on a nice and narrow road over the hill to San Jose and the huge frys electronics there. Or just going back to bed for the rest of the day and sleeping till tomorrow. Shame about all the stuff I have to do today though.

It's pretty funny if you think about it

YEP!!!!BESTBUY beat Gamestop&EB here in Chicago!I just picked up PF at the store at Harlem&Irving in Norridge,they have about 9 or 10 instock!!! Well u won't be hearing from me for a while,PEARL IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!BYE-BYE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mashkis:
    Hi all,

I just picked-up a copy of PF from BestBuy in Maryland. I called EB and Gamestop and none of them had it in stock yet.

Not sure if BestBuy has it in your location but it is worth checking. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just got mine at the Gaithersburg MD Best Buy. It wasn't on the shelf, but I asked the sales people there when it was due in. They looked in their computer and said they had 12(now 11) copies.

Drone's Avatar Member
    Just got mine at Gamestop in Michigan. They only had preorders though...