Maybe I haven't seent them yet but of all the videos I have seen I haven't noticed any children playing. I know it's supposed to be this dark time frame but I was thinking that children playing or running with their mothers when something bad happens would of made the crowds seem more realistic

Back during the Crusades, everyone took steroids. Believe it or not, children ages 5+ were usually 6 feet tall and 140 pounds.

Yes it would be more realistic with children around.. but you gotta remember that if there were children you would at least be able to push them around. Just think how many people would complain about that!

Arkadian1987's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by SmokehtheFirst:
    Back during the Crusades, everyone took steroids. Believe it or not, children ages 5+ were usually 6 feet tall and 140 pounds.
    lmao, nice.

Its a good question, I really dont know why they didnt put children in the game. I guess its just more work for the programmers to add more characters to the game? lol, so its just less work.

Cud say the same for GTA, just some games developers dont bother with such things

Originally posted by MoveMeant: Yes it would be more realistic with children around.. but you gotta remember that if there were children you would at least be able to push them around. Just think how many people would complain about that!
    Yer thats a better reason haha, alot people would find it really offensive if you could go around killing children! lol

You ever wondered why there aren't children in any of the games where you can kill everyone who gets in your way, e.g. the darkness, gta, ac and so on? Because its a really touchy matter, and killing children shouldn't be even in a game. Even in most of the movies, the children are untouched. I guess parents complain a lot on that.

But Smokethefirst's answer :

Not true not all games Fable had children and I'm more than positive you could beat on them in Bowerstone the first city

Though it's probably true that people don't want to cause controversy so they leave children out

Originally posted by RetiredHatch:
    Not true not all games Fable had children and I'm more than positive you could beat on them in Bowerstone the first city

Though it's probably true that people don't want to cause controversy so they leave children out
    u could beat them but not kill them

max3838's Avatar Banned
    ***content removed -excessive use of inappropriate language for these forums in all your post.
    But first and foremost, too bad you didn't wait out your suspension time and decided to evade ban. Now you've earned yourself a permanent ban from the forums. Good bye.-//zgubilici

oook...

Yea you could beat them but isn't that basically killing them I tried so hard to kill someone in bowerstone =\ I wanted to own all the houses and and NO ONE WOULD DIE but i did own all the other towns and was a wealthy wealthy person

What people, I think, are worried about (the people that get all riled up over violence in games) is people mimicing the actions of the game itself so if you're beating kids in a game they're worried you're going to grow up and become some deranged psycho child abuser or something which is untrue

Its true, when I first played bully, I felt like walking around my high school randomly punching people.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►