Hi to all Ezio Fans..
    I came across a Tamil movie named Velayutham. Were this guy imitated Ezio character. Where he claims himself to be next Oscar winner of the world.

This is very sad news for all Assassin Creeds fans to let some guy make movie without the notification to UBISOFT and ruins the reputation of Assassin Creed.

Please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...1S9964&feature=share

I suppose UBISOFT must take necessary action against this kind of piracy.

We the assassin creed's fans of India are depressed by this movie.

Oh God, can those people actually make a single movie without singing and dancing like they have a fish in their underwear?

Either way, it looks more like Altair than Ezio, TBH.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Someone posted this a while back and it's still just as embarrassing to watch now as it was then.

ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    I remember this on the forums last year and people were expecting Ubisoft to do something about but they didn't.

The indian movie industry copy a lot of movies and nothing is done about it, so I expect the same here.

No1 will care about such sh*tty movies.
    I dont think that it could ruin the repurtation of AC.

If you cant innovate - just imitate.

I hate it, that (director)guy...whoever it is can't innovate for crap >_> also...a slight correction...it's a SOUTH INDIAN movie...in short popular only in a few states, the rest won't even HEAR about it, let alone see it.

GeneralTrumbo's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by zinpirate494:
    Hi to all Ezio Fans..
    I came across a Tamil movie named Velayutham. Were this guy imitated Ezio character. Where he claims himself to be next Oscar winner of the world.

This is very sad news for all Assassin Creeds fans to let some guy make movie without the notification to UBISOFT and ruins the reputation of Assassin Creed.

Its just a bunch of idiots dancing around.

Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zinpirate494:
    Hi to all Ezio Fans..

Its just a bunch of idiots dancing around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is by far the stupidest thing ever.... i dont even think this is Indian. I'm Indian and they're speaking like bengali or something

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    This is one thing that I would support Ubi for if they took legal action. It's not really the fact that it's a rip-off, but that it's a bad rip-off that makes me feel this way.

ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    A dancing Altair is something we shouldn't have to see..