1. #11
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
    A dancing Altair is something we shouldn't have to see..
    Unless it's goofy like Ezio's singing ofc :P
    Share this post

  2. #12
    ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,189
    Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
    A dancing Altair is something we shouldn't have to see..
    Unless it's goofy like Ezio's singing ofc :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Are you suggesting an Assassin duet? lol
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Well we would know what ezio would be like if he was a homosexual.


    BTW i am not trying to be rude or criticize gays.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13,222
    You were kinda being rude man..

    Anyway, the only ripoff here is the costume and the hidden blades.

    Everything else is their own.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally posted by worsecuve:
    Well we would know what ezio would be like if he was a homosexual.


    BTW i am not trying to be rude or criticize gays.
    lolwut?
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worsecuve:
    Well we would know what ezio would be like if he was a homosexual.


    BTW i am not trying to be rude or criticize gays.
    lolwut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Nah i usually put that if the post has anything to do with gays because on other forums i gotten comments like YOU ***GOT HATER GO DIE and stuff like that . That is why i put that so i don`t offend anyone.............Then again its the internet who gives a Darn?
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    16,313
    Um we do... It would fall into the category of Inappropriate Content
    and the first paragraph of the Forum Rules.
    We ask that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive.
    Please post accordingly.

    @OP-
    Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics.
    Thanks

    <span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>
    Share this post