"Now the model of destruction we guide. They like repaired or improved rest as far as possible. Shipko is much work. In general 4 it is not confident, that we will let out patch on this week. Snachalo to potestit' necessary."

That's what the Xanadu-Translator made of it.

Perhaps they really don't know, when it's done, but even this note would be nice to be available on THIS forum before the end of the week. At least it would give us something to discuss and as you can see in this thread isn't flaming at all... yet..?

Well, at least it leaves us to hope, the patch will come out soon. (2 weeks, lol)

greets
    Cpt.LoneRanger

I cannot tell for sure, but judging from the other dates and from other forums, I'd guess, the "May 2001" is the date when he participated the first time in this forum or when he got himself an ID for the forum.

Just a guess, but seems to make sense.

I hope anybody will speak up and talk to us. I think we all would be able to wait a week or two longer, if they'd say something like "We found this bug and we want to get it fixed before release", "Sorry, all our computers are toast" or even anything at all.

Maybe they'll give us some infos at the end of the week?

greets
    Cpt.LoneRanger