F0_Dark_P's Avatar Senior Member
    I dont know where i should post this but i really need some answers, people have probably asked this before and i searched but i found nothing

anyway i was klicking around in the forums "go" tabb and "my space" and found a tabb called "Karma" what is this and what do it mean?!, i know i am a total n00b

here is a "ctr x" of what it says, is this some stats to show how many times you have been banned warned etc?!

Karma Points 240
    Karma Title
    Karma Level 0 of 0 (0 is Best)

Karma LevelsLevel Title Required Points

JSG72's Avatar Senior Member

I'm 234.
    With a "0" rating
    But could undoubtably loose points if I Posted the Topic I really want to Submit.

fordfan25's Avatar Senior Member
    i have a 0 rateing!!! every body loves me good thing thay dont add karma for bad spelling HAHAH

Unknown-Pilot's Avatar Banned
    This is a rating of your performance and reputation in the community. It normally is based on participation in the community but may be edited by the administrator.
    Given the lack of ranking, and overal feeling of incompleteness, combined with the bit about being based on participation, I'm thinking it's currently based purely on post count (or maybe thread count?), and is automatic and formulaic.

I have 430 points so far...

872 points

1164 ?

So, what is it?

4179. Guess I must be a noob too, cos i have no idea what it means... from the title I would think your `good vibes` effect on the forum? But it does look related to post counts.

I like karma on vanilla icecream.

I also like karma on my wife, but we wonâ´t discuss this.

But what does it all mean?

Fritz

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    It's disabled. It was on for a brief while when Ubisoft first switched to this forum software from the old Lithium software and at that time was linked to post count (though other schemes are available). As post count is displayed anyway, adminsitration just disabled it.

Edit: ROFL

Karma Points 5685
    Karma Title
    Karma Level 0 of 0 (0 is Best)

F0_Dark_P's Avatar Senior Member
    thanx Tully, now i dont have to scratch my head anymore

but damn i am a n00b 5685 and 4179 in karma