Originally posted by Zulkin:
    Do you think the game guide is worth it? I don't mean for reading ahead and figuring out what happens. I mean, would it be worth it to get the game guide with the game, not so much for being walked through every mission (which would sort of defeat the purpose of the game) but just as a supplement of sorts? Like, for maps, general style/strategy tips, and stuff like that? (And maybe flag locations)
    It tells you where the flags are and gives you cool info it's 300 pages long which tells you everything from templars locations to best stragey to killing someone. so in my opinion you don't need it to beat the game but it's something thats helps

iam going to play the game blind folded(in a hippothetical sense...)

then after playing it with out any help and on my behavyour of the moment...

(diden't write what i men't forgot the saying...)

then i will buy the guide and play it intentionally how i woulden't have played it...

braxton888's Avatar Banned
    thats really stupid i dont want to be some futureistic or modern kid and then go inside the machine i just want to be altair all the time i dont want to see his memorys how stupid would that be boring i dont think its true about the machine it doesnt make since bc when she plays the game when she starts it goes straight to altiar it never goes to anyone named devon something that would be the dumbest thing ive ever heard if your right that changes my thinking about the game ill still get it for the altair parts but i dont think im gonna want to play as a kid called devond **** a pants ya anyway i just dont want to play as some lame modern kid all im saying who agrees??????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by braxton888:
    thats really stupid i dont want to be some futureistic or modern kid and then go inside the machine i just want to be altair all the time i dont want to see his memorys how stupid would that be boring i dont think its true about the machine it doesnt make since bc when she plays the game when she starts it goes straight to altiar it never goes to anyone named devon something that would be the dumbest thing ive ever heard if your right that changes my thinking about the game ill still get it for the altair parts but i dont think im gonna want to play as a kid called devond **** a pants ya anyway i just dont want to play as some lame modern kid all im saying who agrees??????????????????????????????????????????
    first not everyone wanted to know that spoiler so next time write in white and second I dont care that much about the storyline. i care more about the gameplay,graphics,ai, ect thats more important so i will still get the game. ps your not really a kid your in your 20's. which is the same age as altair

devingantt, Thank you very much for your information. I really appreciate it.

Assasinoftheold's Avatar Member
    That is the story or made up garbage?!?!

Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
    That is the story or made up garbage?!?!
    it is 100 percent true

Yes, it is true. I just finished watching the Youtube videos of the begining. This is the truth.

The suprise weapon could be a gun...

no way man

THE REAPER IS BACK

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345