Originally posted by iPlunder:
    Thats it? Why would we love that?
    I also don't know why that would be so cool

Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.
    thats only the limited n it comes with an artbook...the regular is only 20...and the art book comes with the limited edition game

I may as well read the damn thing, at least then I will not crave to play it so badly before it comes out.

Originally posted by NDDONS09:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.
    thats only the limited n it comes with an artbook...the regular is only 20...and the art book comes with the limited edition game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I got the one with the art book
    p.s. if there is anymore question i will be happy to answer them in white text

When you beat the game, do you have to reload at the last memory block to free roam? For example, just before the last boss? Or can you continue playing after the last boss? I doubt it will make a difference, but I am just wondering.

EDIT

In case you misunderstood....

A) You must reload just before the fight with the last boss
    B) You can reload AFTER the fight with the last boss?

stix489's Avatar Senior Member
    hey devingantt...I sent you a PM...so reply whenever you can!! thx

Originally posted by avsrule247:
    When you beat the game, do you have to reload at the last memory block to free roam? For example, just before the last boss? Or can you continue playing after the last boss? I doubt it will make a difference, but I am just wondering.

EDIT

In case you misunderstood....

A) You must reload just before the fight with the last boss
    B) You can reload AFTER the fight with the last boss?
    Spoiler in white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">What happens is lets say your on the last level but you want to brush up on your basic skills you can load the earlier memory block and replay them. and after your done with the game you can do the same thing and possibly go and kill Talal a second time</span>

Hey, do you know what all of the updgrades and items are that you earn by completing the assinations?

stix489's Avatar Senior Member
    Thx for the reply...Can you please list what is on the CONTENTS page?...if there is one.

Originally posted by TheDoctor829:
    Hey, do you know what all of the updgrades and items are that you earn by completing the assinations?
    ok spoiler in white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">you get more bars on your syncornation meter (more health)
    rank 0 no ablilies health at four
    rank 1 assassins's sword hidden blade health 5
    rank 2 Assassin's short blade, counter attack move health 6
    rank 3 throwing knives 5, tackle move, health 7
    rank 4 assassin's gloves, counter grab health 8
    rank 5 assassin's boots, counter dodge assassins blade upgrade +1 damgage health 9
    rank 6 throwing knives 10 health 10
    rank 7 assassin's sword new move, defense breaker move health 11
    rank 8 assassins short sword upgrade +1 damgage
    health 12
    rank 9 assassins sword upgrade damage +2 throwing knives 15 health 13
    doing optional missions also increases health </span>
    What contents page stix489 ?