<span class="ev_code_RED">*SPOILER WARNING*</span>

Spoiler:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The 9th guy you gotta kill is the master Assassin. I dont remember his name, but you got to kill a bunch of Master Assassins .. lol.. I know this sound weird,.. cause it is.. ^^ Its like he cloned him self, anyway!
    Its kinda the same at the 13. I think.
    The 9 key mission: You got to kill all the 8 key people you just killed. That means; the 1st guy, 2nd guy, 3rd .. 4.. So its 8vs1 .. - It must be a great feeling to save the world 2 times ;D ..</span>
    Well, that was one of the major spoilers - you gotta fight the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Master Assassin</span> . Now.. If you havnt read anything in white, you must be confused. "Who shall i fight" .. Well, Im tired.. And I hope this made you more interested in the game from both sides.

I dont want to talk about the first 45 seconds of the game, you must see that with your own eyes .. ;P - I personally havn't watched it :P...
    -
    Omg i must be bored ._. Its l8.. 'night.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Why are you reading this? My post is already ended! You must learn to stop reading spoilers! BAAAD TALIMAR!</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">o____O'</span>

Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devingantt:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.
    34.99 yeah i couldn't believe it too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo could you spoil the storyline for me in white. i need summin to read </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fine spoiler in white. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You are Desmond Miles a desendent of Altair. You are taken by the wired organization, and the is this machine that you lay down on allowing to see your past memories of alitar. and thats were most of the action takes place as you seen in videos. as you assassinate the nine key guys and girl. (note after every time you assasinate the baddies some times at three at a time you return as demond and you talk to Alice and the Doctor to learn the some back story. then you go back to the machine and return as altair)you find out your master the old guy is the tenth templar and you have to kill him. and your master has procession of a object that gives him powers. first he uses it to turn all of your fellow assassins against you, all but a few ( the regional assassins leader and other people). then what he does is revives all nine baddies and you have to fight them all at once. then he duplicates himself 8th times and you have to fight them all then assassinate the real one. then some wired stuff happens then you return as Desmond miles again the you basically wrap up the story. and after the dr. and Alice leave you have full access to the machine and you can replay the game at any point. which is the free roaming at the end </span>

In the IGN in-depth hands on they mentioned Altair recieved a weapon we would love at the end of the game, but the failed to say exactly what it was, can you post what this weapon is in white?

AldirTheKnight's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by devingantt:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devingantt:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.
    34.99 yeah i couldn't believe it too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo could you spoil the storyline for me in white. i need summin to read </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fine spoiler in white. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You are Desmond Miles a desendent of Altair. You are taken by the wired organization, and the is this machine that you lay down on allowing to see your past memories of alitar. and thats were most of the action takes place as you seen in videos. as you assassinate the nine key guys and girl. (note after every time you assasinate the baddies some times at three at a time you return as demond and you talk to Alice and the Doctor to learn the some back story. then you go back to the machine and return as altair)you find out your master the old guy is the tenth templar and you have to kill him. and your master has procession of a object that gives him powers. first he uses it to turn all of your fellow assassins against you, all but a few ( the regional assassins leader and other people). then what he does is revives all nine baddies and you have to fight them all at once. then he duplicates himself 8th times and you have to fight them all then assassinate the real one. then some wired stuff happens then you return as Desmond miles again the you basically wrap up the story. and after the dr. and Alice leave you have full access to the machine and you can replay the game at any point. which is the free roaming at the end </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">well, that's ****, I was waiting for something much more epic, and...well, realistic

man, that ending is s***</span>

Yah, whats that incredible weapon at the end?

spoilers in white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">That is a wired one but i believe that it was an upgraded version of your sword </span>

i also know there is a tenth
    THANKS ASSFACE!

Thats it? Why would we love that?

Originally posted by iPlunder:
    I think i know the huge plot twist. Thanks to a no spoiler warning over at gamefaqs. And not the one everyone knows.
    Same here. I feel like ranting, and killing people. And then erasing all of the spoilers I saw from those "DUuUDE, NO SPOILERZ i SWEARZ" videos.

zgubilici's Avatar Global Moderator
    It's a matter of common courtesy to warn your fellow forum members if you're about to post something that might spoil their game experience.

Spoiler tags have to be added to threads that reveal content of the game or plot twists.