Hi, everyone! I'm creating this because I've seen some really impressive notebooks and journals on here and they made me think, " Hey, why not make a notebook?" So, Now i'm going to use my notebook to answer any questions about me and to help me orginize.( because a plastic folder just won't do! )

Whatever boys can do, Girls can do in high heels!

Quick Facts!

When did you join Imagine Town?
    Saturday, July 16, 2011

When's your birthday?
    February 11. Because of that, my birthstone is an Amythyst. ( which is how I came up with the title for this discussion! )

Who's your best friend?
    In Imaginetown it's Alexa Lacy Starbright and many others. On Imaginetown and trying to keep a long distance friendship, it's Emily Graceful Destiny. She doesn't go on a lot because her parents took away her computer for taking money from their wallets. Only 1 dollar from each wallet. I can still call her offline and talk to her, but it's not the same. And I also have another bff offline, but her parents aren't allowing her to have an account on this site. So to solve that, I made another avatar on my account for her. But she can only play when we hang out at the library.

How did you get so much fame?
    I've been trying to get badges over these past few months that i've been here and i've been doing chalenges every day.

Are you Diamond Member?
    Yes, I am.

Can you give me one of your pretty clothes?
    It depends. I can make you stuff from pattern and table, but I can't give you my Jade Mall dresses. More because the game doesn't allow me.

Do you have any businesses?
    No, I do not. But sometimes people ask me for dresses when i'm online when they see my work.

Is this your first discussion on the Forums?
    Yes, it is! I'm still excited and I don't know if people will like this or not.

vampmagix's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome thread Serena!

Can't wait to see what else you post

thnx ser you are one of my est friends and you are my perfect twin

Originally posted by girlyangel1116:
    thnx ser you are one of my est friends and you are my perfect twin
    Thnx!

I like this, its awesome, and cool, i am born in February too. So we both have the same birthstones

hi serena!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more Ser

My Latest Happennings: November 14, 2011

I just came back from dance team/ basketball. Btw, my school won! Points: 55 HOME, 35 VISITOR. . And For the dance team/ basketball thing, I meant that first I had to play at the Girl's Varsity game, then I had to dance in the dance team for the Boy's Varsity game. I just thought that I had to add more detail to this post.

My Faves!

What's your favorite color?
    Hmm. I like them all! But if I had to choose, then they would have to be Amythyst Purple, Aqua blue, and Cerulean Blue. ( That's right. I like to be specific on my colors ) I'm also quite fond of Plum purple.

What's your favorite season?
    I actually have 2. My favorite seasons are winter and summer.

What is your favorite outfit on Imaginetown?
    Easy! My teal glamour glitter gown and my red glamour glitter gown! They're my signiture look!

What's your favorite food?
    Well, not a lot of people know this, but I'm a vegetarian! I really love all vegetables, but if i had to choose 1 food, then it would have to be a salad with cut up olives, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes with french salad dressing! ( I LOVE grape tomatoes. They're so teeny! )

What do you want to be when you get out of college?
    First of all, I'm not even in college yet. I'm in high school. I would want to be a singer/actress/designer/model. I couldn't choose out of those 4 when I was younger, so I combined them so I could be all of them!

What is your favorite TV shows and channels?
    I really like adult/teen shows and channels. I like HGTV, Lifetime, Food network, and Abc Network. My favorite shows are Dance Moms, Project: Runway, Design on a Dime, Cupcake Wars, Dancing with the Stars, Pretty Little Liars, and Secret Life of an American Teenager. I'm also quite fond of Zoey 101 on Teen Nick.

What are your favorite movies?
    Definitely the Twilight movies. I also like The Clash of the Titans, Pretty in Pink, and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►