Just thought in this festive season it was time for everyone here to pat themselves on the back. I started on Il2 over a year ago now and have since read numourous material from M4T and various other places/links posted on these forums to help me get off the ground.

I started on full difficulty (Hey in for a penny, in for a pound etc) and now I can fly most planes in the game to an acceptable standard, landing without a bump and hold my own against the AI in combat and thats in part thanks to you guys.

Just like to say a special thanks to Flying Nutcase for his great site on the FMB and Zeus Cat for "Straight from the farm" (helped me loads in those early days m8. Thanks also goes to Bearcat and others who helped me many months ago with noob questions such as "why cant i take off from a carrier" (cos you have your chocks still on ...fool) but when you are a noob these questions are all important as a starting point on your learning curve to fun.

So once agaion thanks all for the last 12 odd months and may it long continue.

Mr C

Oops meant to post this in General Moderator please move...I feel like a noob poster again now lol

Moved to General Discussion ...

Originally posted by FoolTrottel:
    Moved to General Discussion ...
    Thanks FoolTrottel

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    Excellent, it's good to show some apprreciation. I know for a fact when i started loads of people helped me and i made alot of good friends through this game online. I also did my fair share of helping others, sometimes going as far as opening my own server to teach them. The catch was i enjoyed it as much as they did! So, although im not as active in this community as i once was, im still lurking, and i am just waiting for the time to come back

Good to see you posting again danjama.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member