Bo_Nidle's Avatar Senior Member
    I have always been an admirer of the late, great Brigadier General Robin Olds. I met him at an airshow once, he had a quiet unassuming demeanour but on talking to him you were left in no doubt that this was one gentleman who knew his business and not one to mess with!

I have looked for autobigraphies about him but surprisingly have come up empty!

Anyone know of any?

I have always been an admirer of the late, great Brigadier General Robin Olds. I met him at an airshow once, he had a quiet unassuming demeanour but on talking to him you were left in no doubt that this was one gentleman who knew his business and not one to mess with!

I have looked for autobigraphies about him but surprisingly have come up empty!

Anyone know of any?

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmmm interesting... you seem to be right... I guess that means that you have to get busy...

Rjel's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd love to read that story too. Another great leader who recently passed away, Col. Don Blakeslee, needs his story told too. Both men were obviously highly regarded and extremely interesting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:
    Hmmm interesting... you seem to be right... I guess that means that you have to get busy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that as well.

Guess I'd better get researching.

Wildnoob's Avatar Senior Member
    must be very interesting.

I'm also want to read Bud Anderson's one.