PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    Not the Pe-3bis, mind you, the regular Pe-3. For me, the cockpit lighting for night flying isn't working in cockpit view, but if I look back towards the pilot with my gunner I see it working. Does this happen with anyone else?

+1

In low light conditions, I have to resort to using Teh Force.

SaQSoN Posted Tue April 18 2006 23:17
    quote:
    2. The visual damage is different to the internal damage calculations. It's a long story, but basically there are only 3 visual damage "levels" but more is going on behind the scenes. Sometimes you'll see a part is visually missing, but inside the game the damage model has calculated that there is still some of it remaining. Not really a bug; more of a DM graphic limitation.

Unfortunately, in the case, described by FPSOLKOR, it is a confirmed bug.
    On late models of Pe-2 (110 and 359) the rudder works even when they are completely shot off.
    Another known bugs:

1. No nav lights and landing light on all Pe-2/3 models.
    2. Instrument lights in the Pe-3 pilot cockpit don't work.

All bugs fixes will be released within the IL-10 add-on (4.06)

Best regards,

SaQSoN (Vladimir Kochmarsky)

Originally posted by JG53Frankyboy:
    SaQSoN Posted Tue April 18 2006 23:17
    quote:

All bugs fixes will be released within the IL-10 add-on (4.06)

Best regards,

SaQSoN (Vladimir Kochmarsky)
    Does that mean we have to pay for fixes to stuff that we've already paid for?

Kind of. You probably could get it fixed as well in a free patch right after the third addon. I can tell you that the addons are so close to each other in development, that there is no time for a separat patch between them. What I dislike is, that this means, players who'd like to stick at 4.05 and not choose to buy any further addon, would have to live with those bugs.

Nubarus's Avatar Senior Member
    I was going to buy the IL-10 Add-on anyway.

Originally posted by EJGrOst_Caspar:
    Kind of. You probably could get it fixed as well in a free patch right after the third addon. I can tell you that the addons are so close to each other in development, that there is no time for a separat patch between them. What I dislike is, that this means, players who'd like to stick at 4.05 and not choose to buy any further addon, would have to live with those bugs.
    Well I do hope when all the add-ons are done and over, they will fix any major fm and dm bugs and make those patches freely available.