Something just wants me to see a flyable Boomerang in the game, don`t know why!

Something just wants me to see a flyable Boomerang in the game, don`t know why!

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    There will be no Boomerang in BoB, of course

SoW might have it, but there will be no Boomerang

tagTaken2's Avatar Banned
    Gotta love parochialism.

Would also like to see an even vague list of theatres that Oleg has in mind for SoW engine.

BoB... Med... France?

slo_1_2_3's Avatar Senior Member
    WOuldn't you get a little dizzy in a boomerang? I mean around and around and around you spin<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

You can run, but you'll only die tired... . . . .:
    If you encounter any difficulties with activating your account or registering, then please use our live support, which cant be located at :

Live Support
    Email Support

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (^^)

For those who don`t know the Boomerang was and sadly still is Australia`s only designed and built fighter aircraft to reach production. Mainly because the RAAF and the RAN have an aversion to buying Australian designed aircraft.
    The GAF Nomad comes to mind.The RAAF only accepted the thing because the Government forced them to. And they only stayed in service a few years. Otherwise the aircraft was an excellant Stol aircraft. The export customers who were interested in the aircraft were scared off when the Armed forces could not have cared less about the aircraft.

I was told that there was going to be one in PF... But that was not to be. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">