I would like to know if anybody out there could tell me who is working on the Avenger? I would like to offer my assistance. I live very close to the American Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. I am able to obtain all kinds of documentation on this aircraft as well as secific photos? To the developers: I am here if you need any help.

I think the Avenger is already done. Its not in game because of some legal problems with Grumman or some such nonsence.

I cant imagine what legal nonsense would prevent them from letting us use a 60 year obsolete aircraft. You would think that they would be greatful for letting us experience this fne aircraft!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frapeforte1:
    I cant imagine what legal nonsense would prevent them from letting us use a 60 year obsolete aircraft. You would think that they would be greatful for letting us experience this fne aircraft!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Do a Goggle on the subject and you will find a lot of reading about the issue. Be warned, much/most of it is rumor and speculation but it should give you some idea.

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    ok - that almost sounded like common sense, to me anyway....you watch yourself, pal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
    I think the Avenger is already done. Its not in game because of some legal problems with Grumman or some such nonsence. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way...you mean the avenger is finished and ready and Grumman is holding it hostage?

Gentlemen, if this is true then its time for a revolution.

COMMON-SENSE?I thought he was banned back with that 50.cal thread!!!!!

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    We never saw any pictures of the Avenger internals so we don't know if it was held up by the legal stupidity or not.

SaQSoN's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>No way...you mean the avenger is finished and ready and Grumman is holding it hostage? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. It's not true. Even if it was ever started, it is definitely not anywhere close to be finished.
    So, in this particular case Grumman doesn't have anything to do with the Avenger cockpit absence in the game. So far.

Nor does the KATE and Jill missing cockpits for which Maddox has the full documentation for a while now.
    manson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►