Is there anyone else that was frustrated by the lack of choice throughout all of sequence 8? The complete event had to be done holding that stupid apple. It might as well have been nothing but cinematics, there was no deviation allowed.

u mad?

The use of the apple was... somewhat hilarious. It would've been more effective had Ezio just wailed on everyone with it.

Oh god i know what you mean, i just called all my assassins at some memories just so i wouldn't have to wait for the soldiers to kill themselves :-\

FrankieSatt's Avatar Senior Member
    I hate the apple. There was nothing to do but sqeeze the damn thing over and over again. I also used my assassin's to help me, as I was bored very quickly with the apple.

Yeah i tried calling in my assassins.... 10/12 got killed >.>

Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
    Yeah i tried calling in my assassins.... 10/12 got killed >.>
    wow what level where they because if most where lvl 6+ they should of survived. and also you should of used arrow shower it doesnt leave your assassins in the open and still takes out lots of gaurds

FrankieSatt's Avatar Senior Member
    All my assassin's are level 10 full assassin's. I called them in and sat back and let them finish the job. Never lost a single one.

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked the apple, but it gets redundant pretty quickly. It's nice for a mission or two, maybe three, but the entire sequence with nothing but apple?

However, I'm thinking maybe the reason for it was to show its control. Or to show even the guards' unrest by Ezio's "control" from the apple showing their discontent for their masters.

I also notice it didn't actually kill anybody. Just knocked them out. Maybe they wanted to force knockouts, too. To show that Ezio didn't use it to kill people.

(they didn't need to do this with me, I go for knockouts rather than kills anyway! lol)

what was really innoying was getting full synch by not losing any health. The apple consumes my health as i use it so the only way to get full synch was to run away.