dfle3's Avatar Junior Member
    For PS3.

1 - The ridiculous difficulty of some of the Glyph code breaking...who is the game aimed at? Cryptographers? People with Art Degrees? For a handful of the Glyph codes I need to locate cheats online...just really annoying. Just as annoying are those concentric circle painting puzzles...somehow solved all of them, but one...which will make getting the trophy for this hard.

2 - The timed events...found the races especially annoying...multiple attempts...just a real grind...including the tomb raids with this aspect to them. Hate them...though I did eventually complete all the races and tomb raids.

3 - Was hoping to try and go back and earn the kicking a guard whilst hang gliding trophy...but you can't do that...you can only re-do the annoying things...like races...why would you want to risk re-doing that and cancelling your success in that earlier?

4 - After I completed the game, I earned the Auditore cape...don't think I am actually wearing it though...not sure how you meant to wear it in order to achieve the trophy for wearing it in all the cities.

5 - Can't seem to earn the trophies for throwing sand in guards for faces or sweeping them with a long weapon...these moves seem unavailable to me, now that I've completed the game and am trying to earn all the trophies.

6 - I really hate how in time sensitve tasks you do the exact opposite of what you intend to do...e.g. chasing a thief or being in a race, you want to climb up a wall but for some reason you kick back a long distance, ruining whatever you are attempting to do.

P.S. Not sure how to use UPlay DLC...a link would be good...I'm not online at home...can I download to a USB disc and then put it in my PS3?

Thanks.

Some of the issues above make the game super annoying...if I actually found the races fun it might be different...just found that they had no wriggle room for failure...very frustrating having to attempt to pass that multiple times.

An improvement on ACI, in any case.

Evan52395's Avatar Member
    4- Start> Outfits> Auditore Cape> Press X (if on Xbox)on it to equip, I believe.

5- You need to purchase the training for those abilities back at the Villa.

Like I say, I've got the PS3 version of the game...I got an icon saying I had earned the Auditore cape, but no mention of how to put it on...is that in the Menu somewhere? I've got the whole "DNA" etc list on my menu.

re training abilities...okay, thanks for that suggestion...will try...I did some free practice so thought that I'd earned the ability to do that.

You know if you can get DLC without a PSN (or XBL) account? I mean via using a USB stick and then using that on your console.

Thanks.

I tried the paying for training option in the game and it is not available...presumably because I have already completed the game. That's really annoying.

Started playing Brotherhood yesterday...they've brought back some things that were in the original...off to a bad start.

RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    Well you're just a bucket of complaints that aren't the games fault but your own lack of reading and understanding aren't you? :P

Originally posted by dfle3:
    People with Art Degrees?
    This made me lol. Any idiot with half a brain can get an art degree.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    the glyphs in brotherhood are way harder then the ones in acII

Although not nearly as intriguing.

RzaRecta357 - um, I've read the booklet for the game...nothing in that which suggest solutions to my complaints. Your comment is therefore irrelevant.

re comment about any idiot being able to get an art degree...what does that have to do with my post? Nothing.

Try relevant replies...they're more useful.

4 - After I completed the game, I earned the Auditore cape...don't think I am actually wearing it though...not sure how you meant to wear it in order to achieve the trophy for wearing it in all the cities.
    to wear the Auditore cape: hit start, then select inventory, then outfits, then Auditore cape, hit square then hit x. that should equip it

3 - Was hoping to try and go back and earn the kicking a guard whilst hang gliding trophy...but you can't do that...you can only re-do the annoying things...like races...why would you want to risk re-doing that and cancelling your success in that earlier?
    you have stat a new game if you want to replay that memory to get that trophy.

P.S. Not sure how to use UPlay DLC...a link would be good...I'm not online at home...can I download to a USB disc and then put it in my PS3?
    im not sure how uplay works on a ps3, cause im on a xbox. but you might check the uplay website and see if you can find an answer there.