I tought we could tell all the funny storys here, if you been doing some cool when playing.
    ill start!

Last night when i played a coop with 3 other guys all went crazy. 2 of the guys had 2 japanese fighters and one guy and me had japanese bombers, the alarma went on and the us started attack our airfield

we with the bombers didnt even get airborn becaus of some rudder problem, it all ended with the other guys bomber blown up by enemy fighters and my bomber crashed right in to the debrie of the other bomber. very funny.

also have you tried to land the japanese catalina on land, its really funny =)

Well, Im new to the series, so Im learning. Ive gotten down takeoffs, and made some carrier landings, however a few of my first attempt, I over shot the wire and went barreling into the water, where I sat afloat, only to have my own carrier turn me to fish food by running over me. Quite amusing. Couldnt they just apply the breaks?

Akronnick's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by RommelsMind:
    Well, Im new to the series, so Im learning. Ive gotten down takeoffs, and made some carrier landings, however a few of my first attempt, I over shot the wire and went barreling into the water, where I sat afloat, only to have my own carrier turn me to fish food by running over me. Quite amusing. Couldnt they just apply the breaks?
    Dude if I had a nickel for every time I did that

And do you think they're gonna stop the ship just cause your sorry *** fell in the water

hahah lol
    landing on an carrier is out of the question for me, either i crash in to the control tower or the **** itself, i need a bigger net =)

Originally posted by RommelsMind:
    Well, Im new to the series, so Im learning. Ive gotten down takeoffs, and made some carrier landings, however a few of my first attempt, I over shot the wire ...
    If it's only a few of your attempts, then you're doing really well. I've been flying this sim for years now and I still only manage about 1 in 5 carrier landings ( although with experience comes the ability to occasionally get airborne again for another try ).

In fact, I think the only time I could confidently land on a carrier was back before I flew cockpit-on.

Treetop64's Avatar Senior Member
    I remember seeing a video someone posted here early last year. It was showing a single Hurricane being chased by a horde, a horde, of 109s! You're hearing this comical music in the background, a guy with an exaggerated British accent singing along, and at the same time you're seeing some 20-30 Bf-109s doing everything they can to shoot down a single, solitary Hurricane!

I dunno. Was Sakai in that Hurricane, too?

I hope someone posts it again! It's titled "How Many Does It Take To...", or something like that.

MrMojok's Avatar Senior Member
    STOP THE PIDGEON!

Treetop64's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by MrMojok:
    STOP THE PIDGEON!
    Yep! That's the song!

MrMojok's Avatar Senior Member
    I had that on my HD but recently deleted it

As I recall the filename was "Dastardly.wmv"

Anyone know of it?

willyvic's Avatar Moderator
    found a link on this forum. It's a hoot!...lmao.

http://kv.clarionet.cz/cgi-bin/yabb/...num=1108551029

It's by Scragbat. Priceless.

WV.