Im not much of a historian but it just seems like theres an abundance of adults walking around Rome but no children at all.

I find this a bit unusual but then I dont know if Da Vinci had invented children in those days or whether that came later on in his life.

Haha i never noticed! but come on man, killing adults by mistake is not as bad as killing children by mistake. (Yes i'm talking to you, i know what you did to that innocent person while you were fighting those guards. Don't deny it, I KNOW IT HAPPENED)

Killing children might up the rating from M to AO or something along those lines. Same as with fallout. You cant even aim at a child.

Haha well just make it so you cant lock on them to kill them even by accident. They could run up to you though like the annoying music guys and draw attention to you and move out the way.

It just doesnt look right. Haha I didnt care until I noticed it.

Oh and yeh youre right every so often I like to kill a horse or a random civilian. Its like Im showing off to the game when it says "Ezio did not kill civilians" if I kill as many as I can throughout the story without actually desynching because of it. Just a little game I play No game can hold me down!! haha

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    it's a common trope. check this out Hide Your Children.

Battle of Forli DLC had children. Also Petruccio was like 12 years old and he got hung.

There was the Templar Agent mission where Ezio found a little boy crying and you had to kill the Nobleman from the Multiplayer mode...

Originally posted by JustDaveMan:
    Im not much of a historian but it just seems like theres an abundance of adults walking around Rome but no children at all.

I find this a bit unusual but then I dont know if Da Vinci had invented children in those days or whether that came later on in his life.
    ..The same reason gta does not have children ac was ballzy putting animals in there

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    They weren't allowed outside.

Ever.

EVER.

They were home-schooled and stuff.

Yeah.

(P.S. Don't believe the truth)

kids werent invented until the 1950s

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►