Some time ago apeard the Avia B-534 as third party plane as possibility in some future update, is it stil lon? The model looked pretty finished I even found the void.bmp for it...

pdog1's Avatar Senior Member
    I remember seeing a cockpit for this bird.... pity its not flyable.

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    Lost forever along with flyables CW-21, Fokker D.XXI, and AI Letov S.328. Ah, I remember also that Norwegian map, and that optional revamped default skin pack.

Projects gone with the wind...

I swear I won't expect anything again!

Why did those projects die? I thought all that stuff (B534, CW-21, & Fokker D.XXI) was done and just needed to be included?

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, the developers admitted that there was only one guy left working in FB/PF, and that he included the things he likes most first.

Then they released (?) the Russian add-ons -neither of which includes this stuff- and we all hoped that these things that were not included in 4.04, would see the light after the last paid add-on ('1946' v4.07), maybe as a 'surprise' bonus.

In his last report, Oleg dismissed our hopes by anouncing there would be nothing beyond 4.07, except, maybe, commercial things made by 3rd Party guys who will have access to FB code after Maddox leaves the project completely.

So, unless a 3rd Party co. has access to that stuff and wants to release it -which I doubt- no B.534, etc, for us.

SaQSoN's Avatar Senior Member
    I always was fascinated by a people, who can speak so confidently about the things, they don't have a slightest idea of!
    Dux, you're my hero, you know? Mua-ha-ha!!!

The said planes and some maps will be released after the 4.07 add-on as, probaly, a free add-on.

GoToAway's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by SaQSoN:
    The said planes and some maps will be released after the 4.07 add-on as, probaly, a free add-on.
    Including the Avia? I don't recall ever hearing that it was accepted by Oleg.
    '

I've been looking forward to the D.XXI for what seems like years. That is going to be great to get.

Tater-SW-'s Avatar Senior Member
    Does that include the Re2000 as well? (I'd love to see that plane as a stand in for P-43 :-)

tater

Sigh. as a avid fan of Cr@p planesâ"ž˘ i really hope they all make it in. i am currently eyeing a goat to sacrifice to this end. Don't make me kill the goat. Add the planes. this is emotional blackmail, Oleg, SaQSoN etc. Ultimately YOU are all morally responsible. SERIOUSLY, give (make me pay) for the FREAKING planes already!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►