Demeter; of course there are game resets, that's how the game advances. You play "season 1", after about 2-3 months one of the alliances is strong enough to trigger the endgame, everyone tries to get the Tears of Asha, And when an alliance has enough of them the game world ends, and a "season 2" starts... Those who did well in Season 1 are rewarded in Season 2 with bonusses.

I see only advantages. There is no unlimited number of cities, so you can't do like tribalwars where after 3 years of playing somebody owns over 5000 villages.

The best browser game these times is the empire universe 2.
    No reset there, but no unbeatable empires and no unlimited colonies as well. The best! Resets are idiot! I dont want to lose soemthing that i built up for months and spent my time because of an idiot server ending like "natars in travian". Reset based browsergames are failed.

when do might and magic : heroes kingdoms will be release or available in the philippines ? cant wait to play this game.. i am a web browser player and there is a thousand of players here in the philippines who plays web browser games.. resets are bad.. but well get along with the game then..

I've been nagging ubisoft about if ever when will it be available in asia. but till then I will be putting up with the constant disconnection brought by proxy and ip proxy servers on available country.

I have enjoyed playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for so many years now and for the past year I have decided I would like to get the complete Heroes of Might and Magic series, I have got Heroes of Might and Magic 3, 4 and 5 but can't seem to find the full version of Might and Magic 2 anywhere and can't find Might and Magic 1 at all, are these 2 games available to get from anywhere at all? I am happy to pay a little for them

Hi i have problem with game always stuck in same place like town or battle can sameone explain what i need to do. TY

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Staselis Go to original post
    Hi i have problem with game always stuck in same place like town or battle can sameone explain what i need to do. TY
    Hi, I suspect the issue you are having is the same issue here? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...n-game-crashes the developers are investigating this.

Are you using an NVidia graphics card? if so please try using WHQL/Stable Nvidia GeForce drivers from May 2012.

Originally Posted by jonesy3006 Go to original post
    I have enjoyed playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for so many years now and for the past year I have decided I would like to get the complete Heroes of Might and Magic series, I have got Heroes of Might and Magic 3, 4 and 5 but can't seem to find the full version of Might and Magic 2 anywhere and can't find Might and Magic 1 at all, are these 2 games available to get from anywhere at all? I am happy to pay a little for them

not sure about indivual M&M games but you can pick up the complete M&M collection for around £12.50 from Amazon i think
    it includes M&M1-5 & all expansions

& i then bought M&M6 Gold (with both expansions) for £10 from Zavvi

Hi:

need a bit of advice, as i'm not a big pc gamer!

i've just started playing M&M6 & am working my way through the Haven Campaign...
    all going well there...

but i also wanted to play the Danse Macabre & Captain Hack expansions, which i've got included with the Gold collection

when i try playing these Expansions, the screen shades to almost black?

advice please on what to adjust? i'm guessing it will be a ceertain screen setting or resolution...?
    all