semajmarc87's Avatar Senior Member
    I just put the game in and the game is now patched for the U.S. disc version! It took long enough!

Picture Proof

Was just going to post that I finally got the patch via autodownload overnight. Thanks Ubisoft! Looking forward to playing these games again.

If my PS3 is not connected to the internet, can I still get this patch somehow?

semajmarc87's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by waldo-1:
    If my PS3 is not connected to the internet, can I still get this patch somehow?
    Ubisoft has patches available for download on their website. Unfortunately, Ubisoft does things half-assed and at a snails pace now so the Splinter Cell Trilogy patch isn't listed for download yet on their site. You can keep checking here periodically to see if they post the patch. I also tried really quickly to save the file from my PS3 to see if it work so I could send the file to you but I couldn't figure it out. I even called Ubisoft for you and they told me that you can call Sony (1-800-345-7669) and they can send you the update probably by email or disc in the mail. If you don't use inverted aim then I wouldn't stress out about it because that was the only thing that it fixed that was really noticeable to me.

Have they released this patch for the UK disk yet?