View Poll Results: What combat version do you like/prefer for a possible new AC?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • AC1's

3 16.67%
  • AC2's, AC3's

10 55.56%
  • A new one totally different

0 0%
  • An improved one from (...)

5 27.78%
    Personally, I liked very much the AC1 combat, you could die so it made it so much realistic and really seted you on, but the combos in the next two were also impresive, so a mix of that would be the perfect match for an awesome combat experience in my opinion

I've made a poll just to know what we all think about it, since this is a central point in the game

K see ya fellas,
    Minx

Personally, I liked very much the AC1 combat, you could die so it made it so much realistic and really seted you on, but the combos in the next two were also impresive, so a mix of that would be the perfect match for an awesome combat experience in my opinion

I've made a poll just to know what we all think about it, since this is a central point in the game

K see ya fellas,
    Minx

the problem is not the combat is the enemy AI

Razrback16's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked both AC2 & ACB combat systems. I'd like to see something in between. I'd like the ability to block while only having knives equipped like we had in AC2. I also liked being able to easy throw knives if you had a certain distance from the enemy like you could in AC1. Love the kill-streaking system in ACB. It's just freakin' epic. Would love to see more missions where you get to fight an entire army like you did in ACB during the Caterina mission. (wish there had been more guys to fight at the end of ACB as well)

I'd say to keep the fighting from brotherhood..
    It's pretty nice and fast

I also like how its easier to die in AC because other NPCs don't just stand and watch while you take them down 1 by 1, but you also have less execution animations and no kill streak which made combat in ACB more fluid and intense. The only thing I miss in ACB are more agressive NPCs and easier way to die.

Also, it would be nice if we could choose our secondary weapon for those double executions in the future. I.e. wield a blade and still have an option to use gun as a secondary.

iN3krO's Avatar Banned
    I think you should mix the combat system from brotherhood except being able to use hidden blade as if it was a sword (but keep the combos of hidden blade please) and make some IA things from ac1 (like when soldiers got guard down like when they cought) and take the guys screaming on the ground if you don't JAB them with a sword, short blade (if it's not an execution)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ypsan:
    I also like how its easier to die in AC because other NPCs don't just stand and watch while you take them down 1 by 1, but you also have less execution animations and no kill streak which made combat in ACB more fluid and intense. The only thing I miss in ACB are more agressive NPCs and easier way to die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly man, npcs just kept staring... bah.

I didn't like AC2 combat system,mostly because of the AI.I mean they hit you hundreds of times and you block every one of them.And they are too slow not aggressive at all,I mean not like in AC Brotherhood.

I played all 3 games, but AC2 and ACB made me glued on keyboard for long hours ( my last ACB took 37 hours to achieve 100% sinc ) the combat in ACB exceed a lot from AC2 i only miss that powerful strike with the long swoed from AC1 ( when u hold the Left Mouse Button ).
    the rest, ACB is awesome.