Hey guys I've been trying to convince my mom to get me Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 for Christmas. She says its too bloody and violent. I told her you can turn off blood (unless it's changed from AC2) but she's too stubborn. Any ideas?

Originally posted by AaTcSnake:
    Hey guys I've been trying to convince my mom to get me Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 for Christmas. She says its too bloody and violent. I told her you can turn off blood (unless it's changed from AC2) but she's too stubborn. Any ideas?
    show her game play of someone turning off the blood

OMG AC3 came out? When?

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    I didn't know Assassin's Creed 3 was out yet...

Well, she might not like the stabbing and stuff even without the blood. She doesn't understand I just like it for fun!!

I don't really have any advice for you because I'm a mom and I bought the AC games for ME. My son doesn't get to play it until I complete it first.

Hmmm, maybe you could tell her that other moms actually play the game. Or wait, does she happen to like Italian men? Ezio is pretty sexy considering he's a video game character.

She's married rofl. And she couldn't care less about video games

She's married rofl. And she couldn't care less about video games
    Oh well....I tried

Ask your dad? Ask for money and have someone you know that's old enough to buy it? Drug your mom?

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    What are their political beliefs? Do they like excellent stories? If you explain the awesome storyline from the first and second one (assuming you played them) they may be swayed that there's more to the game than violence. In fact, AC isn't really all that violent at all compared to some other ridiculously violent games. The only thing is that when you hit people they bleed. That's pretty much it.

No dismemberment. No decapitations. No puking. Nothing like that.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►