where can I find Altair's outfit? I've just redeemed it for PoP: tFS and AC2 and I couldn't find it in my stock.

Originally posted by hamzter_creed:
    where can I find Altair's outfit? I've just redeemed it for PoP: tFS and AC2 and I couldn't find it in my stock.
    It should be in your Inventory, check it again. Go to Inventory---> Outfits option, where all the 'Capes' are. Altair should be in the bottom.

But if it isn't, then exit the game and reload it, it should be in there then.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've tried logging in the Ubisoft account with AC2 but it says "Uplay is unavailable" or something like this. Is that possible that it has problem with internet, not the game itself?

Originally posted by hamzter_creed:
    I've tried logging in the Ubisoft account with AC2 but it says "Uplay is unavailable" or something like this. Is that possible that it has problem with internet, not the game itself?
    I see that you have already posted a similar query under the UPLAY forum, so it is better to use that Topic for any 'Uplay' discussion.

For any general connectivity issues, you can read this:

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...s/detail/a_id/13320/

You can you also try this method.

Try Deleting the Windows HOSTS.txt file from this location i.e. C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Delete this file, but first make a BACKUP on some other location. After doing this, again try to PLAY the game.

You can even edit this 'hosts' file, by removing all lines of text, If any, below these Lines:

127.0.0.1 localhost
    ::1 localhost

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got solution for this one. It's because of the internet. Now I can use Altair outfit. Thx!