jurn47's Avatar Junior Member
    there was a exclusive content in AC 2 when i bought it but the code i got doesn`t seem to work i type in the code but still i always get a "the code is incorrect" error what am i doing wrong an what doe i need to doe can somewone tell me that ¿?

ooo and i play on the XBOX 360 so the code is for the xbox

You have to type in the entire code with dashes. Instead of typing in "123456" you need to type in "123-456" to get it to work.

Originally posted by OniLinkSword:
    You have to type in the entire code with dashes. Instead of typing in "123456" you need to type in "123-456" to get it to work.
    yes that is what the paper sas i typt it over exactly as it stands on the folder I even did it whit uppercase but still nothing happens

Nothing happened in my case either as far as i remebered. But I got the extra content nethertheless. After you have travelled to Monteriggioni and back to Florence, check if there is a templar symbol on your map. If so, than it should have worked. If you have the black-edition that is. I am not sure, if the white-edition also included the extra map in florence.

I have the normal edition not the black or white but still I got a code but it doesn`t has this to do whit the edition, o and the code is always wrong

Are you sure it's a code for Assassin's Creed 2?
    My Xbox Black Edition also came with a promotional flyer for Avatar.
    It has a code starting with AVX (with PS3 ones starting with AVP).
    AC2 codes start with A2X or A2P.

yes my code starts whit AVX to is that a problem and what do I need to do different

Originally posted by jurn47:
    yes my code starts whit AVX to is that a problem and what do I need to do different
    That means it is a bonus promotional code for James Cameron's Avatar: The Game...

It is not for Assassin's Creed 2.

so you mean to say that i need the game avatar to youse the code ¿?

Originally posted by jurn47:
    so you mean to say that i need the game avatar to youse the code ¿?
    Have yourself a cookie!