Geographic location. The mountains of the Sierra Nevadas about 40 miles from Lake Tahoe. I live in a canyon. The phone lines are antiquated and given the number of people on the trunk line AT&T has no plans to upgrade. We are not worth the expense. I could go with satellite but then I would be doing the same thing every winter I do with my satellite TV. When it snows, going out side every 15 minutes and hosing the snow off the dish! It would be kind of hard maintaining a connection. Plus if it snows hard enough I loose the signal altogether. So I make do with what I have.

elbmek's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that. Someone should publicly tell the press that AT&T does not wish to care for its customers who number less than XXX in a given area. Lets see if they can be embarrassed enough to care for cutomers.

Yeah that's a bummer Forty5-Seventy, but you know AT&T is almost broke, I mean hey they only have about 10 or 20 $Trillion. I feel so sorry for them.

Don't you have a heater on your Dish for TV? I do and it did a good job even at the 13" snow storm we had in december on one day.

I've thought about heat tape for the dish, but hose off the dish vs snowing so hard no signal? Ah about 50/50. By the way I don't own a cell phone. Why? Because when I get home it may as well be a paper weight for all the good it will do me!

elbmek's Avatar Senior Member
    my own attitude is that I am a customer of XXXX, if XXXX cannot look after me then raise merry hell.

HI, I entered the GodMode cheat right after the exe and 1 space. What do i do next to get the cheat to work?

However, none of those cheats worked for me. I´m playing the Fortune´s Pack Edition,

Wemod: it's a trainer that you use during the game, does not use console, i have a link here:
    https://www.wemod.com/cheats/far-cry...ition-trainers

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456