🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally posted by anmattos:
    Yes, but the problem with this website is that none of those trainers are for the Fortune´s Pack, and they not plan to do it. The only one for the Fortune´s Pack is of SI Cheats.
    The game uses the same binary files (.dll, .exe) for the Fortune's Pack and the normal Far Cry 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed.........The Trainer should also work on Fortune's Pack as well. Also make sure you select the correct version, depending on which Patch you have applied, i.e. 1.03, 1.02 etc.

Originally posted by parmesan999:
    Hey, don't worry. I can understand your problem. But those Trainers won't work in MP, or in Online Mode. CH never makes any trainer for online Gaming, so that's why I gave that Link.

I can't say about Other Trainer Groups, but CH trainers only work mostly in OFFLINE Mode. Also read this FAQ, the very last question listed out here:

http://www.cheathappens.com/sitefaq.asp

Question: Why aren't there any cheats for multiplayer games or modes on your site?

Answer: CHEAT HAPPENS does not support or condone the use of cheats in a multiplayer environment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I´m just using them on the Single Player campaign. I seldom go to Multiplayer.

I´ve already tested the CH Trainer for 1.3 in the Fortune´s Pack, and when I try to use some cheat, it the game simply closes itself. So I concluded that this Trainer won´t work with Fortune´s.

Best Regards,

Originally posted by KingDaniel0:

To enable cheats in FC2, first make a shortcut on your desktop of your Far Cry 2 executable. It can be found in /Program Files/Ubisoft/Far Cry 2/bin/farcry2.exe.....<snip>

Just to make this a bit more clear.....

Actually, to be honest, even I don't support Cheating to be done in Games, be it Single Player or MP, because I want to enjoy Games as they are.

But for me Gaming is for FUN, lots of fun ! And if I use Cheat Codes/Trainers, then it increases my in-game attachment, and it immerses me into the Gaming world.........But this is just me, so obviously it may NOT apply to others.

First I try to beat and play any Game, without resorting to any kind of Cheating, but if the Game becomes very challenging, and too hard for me to beat, then I have no option other than to use Cheats !

But, this only applies to the SP/OFFLINE aspect of any game, let alone Far Cry, because I do NOT play Multiplayer.

No offense, but some New First Person Shooters like COD4/5, Medal Of Honor, GRAW2 and others etc., are really too hard for me to beat, IMO. Maybe I'm NOT a very skilled player, but some of the Games do create a very challenging atmosphere, which personally I don't like.

For me gaming is just for FUN, and I want to enjoy playing games even while having a Cup of Coffee. Oh btw, FAR CRY 2 is not a very tough Game, except those MERCs who take lot of bullets to go down, unless you aim for the head.

Good Gaming, @all !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I agree tottaly with you.

I seldom use cheats. I´ve finished many FPS, including in the highest difficulty settings, with no cheats at all. I´ve even completed Far Cry 2 without the Fortune´s Pack, and with no cheats. The only reasons I want the cheats now is because I want to replay FC2, but I found the checkpoint respawn issue so annoying that I won´t play it again if I don´t find a go around for this, like disabling the enemy AI while passing through them.

elbmek's Avatar Senior Member
    3. -GameProfile_SkipIntroMovies 1

I tried this one but did not work, is this only for pre saved game as I want to disable the mega intro star wars length intro movie.

Originally posted by elbmek:
    3. -GameProfile_SkipIntroMovies 1

I tried this one but did not work, is this only for pre saved game as I want to disable the mega intro star wars length intro movie.
    Yes, actually this Command only works for the game INTRO movies and the Logos, i.e. to Skip the Logo movies on the Game's start-up, IMO. Even I tried it just now, but I was unable to Skip the MEGA documentary Movie when you start a NEW Story mode......

Anyway, Two more Shortcut commands which you can use, if you wish. Just for fun !:

a>. -GameProfile_IgnorePlayer 1

If set to 1, the Enemy AI ignores the player, effectively making the player Invisible. The Enemy won't react to the Player at all (Ghost Mode) !

b>. -GameProfile_TimeScale

This Cvar actually sets the speed of Game's Time, which controls the Dynamic weather and the day/night cycle. The Default value I think is 6. So first try to experiment by entering different values, if you want to alter the DAY/NIGHT cycle, according to your liking ?

BTW, has anyone of you ever got a GOLDEN AK-47 Rifle ? I was once able to grab this rifle, but I don't seem to remember the exact Location on the MAP. This weapon does not Degrade and never Jams, but it is extremely rare to find, because it is well hidden.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes I know where it is, but never bothered to pick it up. its in the north east, but not top, at the end of a dead end side road which has a cabin there. If you drive along the east side, northwards, past the bus station, the letter drop and continue north, it in front of you, will try and grab an image in a moment or three.

Straight ahead from here to:

Here

Sorry! Its east lower central on the map.