SolidSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Not trying to promote the movie or anything but I think AC fans might find it interesting.
    Nice take on Desmond and the exploitation associated with his relationship with the Animus.

Originally posted by SolidSage:
    Not trying to promote the movie or anything but I think AC fans might find it interesting.
    Nice take on Desmond and the exploitation associated with his relationship with the Animus.
    Actually it has nothing to do with the animus or assassins creed. *SPOILERS*he is dead and they have his mind hooked up to another body that is dead but the culter stevens is part alive so he can see the images that the other guy remembers before he died. *END SPOLIERS

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    In no way was that movie even related to this franchise....

zerocooll21's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought the movie was meh. Good idea, just could have been executed better.

As for it being related to AC, to be honest know really has a answer. No one knows whats going to happen so any theory is always worth exploring.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
    He didn't say it did, he merely commented on the similarities between the two.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Abeonis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
    He didn't say it did, he merely commented on the similarities between the two. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,... I don't care a whole lot for the comparison to be honest. It doesn't fit to terribly well for me....

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Never even heard of it. How is it similar to AC?

Yes, it's not attached to the franchise in any way. I was suggesting that there are a lot of obvious parrallels and similarities between the protagonists, and their relationship with the machine that allows them to physically interact with another point in time, and how they are both, in some way, it's captive.

You may well be right Poodle, that it "doesn't fit terribly well", or your wrong.
    Nice job trying to usher a dark cloud into the thread though.
    How original

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by SolidSage:
    Yes, it's not attached to the franchise in any way. I was suggesting that there are a lot of obvious parrallels and similarities between the protagonists, and their relationship with the machine that allows them to physically interact with another point in time, and how they are both, in some way, it's captive.

You may well be right Poodle, that it "doesn't fit terribly well", or your wrong.
    Nice job trying to usher a dark cloud into the thread though.
    How original
    Ah, it deals with a time paradox. Not sure if I'd like that. I might still check it out though.

There's a point at the beginning where something similar to the bleeding effect occurs. In that the dude starts to forget who he is.
    I enjoyed the method it used to pull him back to his self.

It's not a place holder in my favorite movie category or anything but I do feel that Creed has been noticed, and other media has been influenced.