MB_Avro_UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Sums it up for me

Install ok.

I like the Flight Models and no adjustment to the stick needed. I've noticed improved handling on the good ol' 1938 Mk 1 Hurricane and also the Me 262.(Contrasting planes ).

Take offs appears to be more fluid.

I have no data to prove this but as I'm familiar with both planes perhaps its worth mentioning. My Squad mates also agree.

Just my opinion....

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro

You BASTID!! HOW DARE YOU ENJOY THE NEW PATCH!!

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    I whole heartedly concur! Of course there will be those that will find something to complain about, and may be legitimate in doing so because I am sure not everything is up to snuff as far as specs, FM's, DM's, rollrates, etc... But I will let those m8 do that. I will continue to enjoy what we have and to look forward to the future.

But let me say this, for those that do nit-pic about legitimate issues, I do appreciate their efforts to report them to Oleg and to try to help make this sim as realistic as possible given it is a simulation/game and the limitations involved. I S! these m8's.

I too am enjoying the new FM,I'm not a real pilot but flight in this sim feels very real to me.I have to constantly adjust stick & rudder to keep straight and level,Isn't this the way it should be in a WW2 aircraft at the mercy of windgusts & downdrafts?
    I also think the heavyier birds handle real well at slower speeds.I also realy like the new map!......just my 2 cents

I agree with the positive vibes here.

jensenpark's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by -HH-Quazi:
    I whole heartedly concur! Of course there will be those that will find something to complain about, and may be legitimate in doing so because I am sure not everything is up to snuff as far as specs, FM's, DM's, rollrates, etc... But I will let those m8 do that. I will continue to enjoy what we have and to look forward to the future.

But let me say this, for those that do nit-pic about legitimate issues, I do appreciate their efforts to report them to Oleg and to try to help make this sim as realistic as possible given it is a simulation/game and the limitations involved. I S! these m8's.
    I was hoping the patch would fix that goofy avatar name of yours!

It's the best. I don't want to go back to any previous version. That would be a nightmare.

waffen-79's Avatar Senior Member
    Only complain is the yawing movement, but then again I always played the game with FF on so I'm used to it

Great patch BE SUUURE!

Yep sure hurri has been tweaked too
    ing it!