Sparx..Dig the new set's and thank you for allowing me to 'fly' there.

But is there Anyway to get US, RAF and Russian fighters on a single server? maybe red wouldn't keep having it's *** handed to them!

Luft fliers up for the challange? yah,nah?

This isn't directed to you SParx...I'm not looking for historical POV's! This a game...****'s programmmed!

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    Why does blue win? Because we work more effectivley as a team. All the uber planes in the world wont help you. Learn to fly and fight as a team, red is definitely getting better at it but all the same blue guys fly together every night and know each other well. Trust me, its not the plane.

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Blue wins? you is wrong.

Stats for Warclouds shows roughly 50/50 to me

FatBoyHK's Avatar Senior Member
    why we need planes from VVS? the Western Front late-war matchup we have now is ideal

HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    Heater,

The LW kids want nothing to do with VVS aircraft, be sure. WC has become somewhat of a refuge for poor buggers to hide from La's and Yaks.

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    oooh look , ^ theres a ****** in this thread

i think youll find that LW planes have it eaiser pitched against ETO gear rather than the WTO planes in FB

******* . . . .

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HayateAce:
    Heater,

The LW kids want nothing to do with VVS aircraft, be sure. WC has become somewhat of a refuge for poor buggers to hide from La's and Yaks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

La's and Yak's have been toned down. Don't forget, we dealt with them for A LOT longer than the spits that have taken their place. If sparx wants yaks and la's in the server (which he doesn't) then I'm fine with it, no harder than the spit we currently have.

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    planes with the most kills are the ta152 190 109k4 spitfire then p63.

Makes you wonder if its just the pilot or a plane that can flip around and use full rudder without going into an uncontrolable stall and lack of E bleed compaired to others in the server.

Also destroying an enemy in one pass at .50 range everytime helps opposed to the m2 that need to fire for about 7 seconds at .20 with 200 convergence to get a kill in one pass if your lucky. Same with the german 20mm its just silly and nerfed completely.

I would like oleg to show me a book that says 108 30mm, german 20mm, american 20mm and 30mm hispano cannon is more accurate at further range and can explode aircraft almost everytime but the 4 or 6 brownings that barely have killing power at .20 range.

why do you think american aaa halftracks used 4 browning m2s as anti aircraft guns. Think they fired at only 200m with stopping power? We cant even cover bombers with the m2 against anything yak la ki84 109k4 190s its like a useless gun even 6 of them. so is the german 20mm

I hope oleg gets things straight and works on E bleed and stall behavior of aircraft back to how il2 sturmovik was none of the no E bleed flopping and instant recovery of aircraft ANY MORE OLEG WE ARE FED UP WITH THIS!

LOOK INTO HOW RUDDER USE EFFECTS SOME AIRCRAFTS STALLS BUT NOT OTHERS AT ALL

Close that book and never open it again!