dieg777's Avatar Senior Member
    Im trying to get teamspeak to work in the game-
    I have been flying on warclouds and can hear the comms but cannot transmit. I can talk to others out of game e.g. in warclouds flightdeck but as soon as I launch game no-one seems to be able to hear.

How do I set up the sound options page in game to get mike to work ? Am I missing smething silly?

TY

Im trying to get teamspeak to work in the game-
    I have been flying on warclouds and can hear the comms but cannot transmit. I can talk to others out of game e.g. in warclouds flightdeck but as soon as I launch game no-one seems to be able to hear.

How do I set up the sound options page in game to get mike to work ? Am I missing smething silly?

TY

You may have a joystick profile that is conflicting with your Push to Talk key in TS.
    Try using Voice Activation...

Also, make sure the IL2 voice comms are turned off.

Make sure that in your Sounds and audio devices Properties ( windows ) that you selected your mic from the tab down.

after go into settings/sound input/output of Teamspeak and look around there
    Choose a key to talk is less anouying than an open mic on voice activated.
    ----
    Turn off the mic ingame .

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    This has happened to me before and i have THE Solution. When in game (started and on field etc) get pause menu, go to sound options, go to voice settings section. I bet its truned down in-game. Happens to me quite randomly its weird.

thanks all

here is solution from JG27_Stacko

"load up the game (without TS) go to Hardware Setup, then Sound Setup then Radio. Move all the switches on that page so they are pointing downwards. I think this disengages all ingame voice so TS wont have any conflicts etc. TS should work fine then. "

I have asigned a button for speach so will try this out next week

thanks again