View Poll Results: Do you think Assassins Creed needs a day/night cycle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 45.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Don't care

1 5.00%
  • Could be cool

10 50.00%
  • Does not matter

0 0%
    do you think...

I say hell yes, think, you are ruing away you could hide in the shadows or come out from the shadows behind then and you stick you hand over there mouth and cut there neck or stab in the back (any it would be easier to get away)

Yeh it would be pretty stupid if they didn't but it will be a good game what ever happens.

Since the story means great deal to the game (in stead of GTA for instance) I don't think there will be a day/night cycle.

c'mon this is a NG game they could easily put a day and night cycle in it
    please put it in the game....

Seeing as how this game is supposed to be realistic it might be pointless to work it into the game. At night everybody, including your target will be inside asleep. Even if you did find your target and kill him while he was sleeping that would defeat the purpose of killing these guys in public.

Originally posted by CasinatorCxC:
    Seeing as how this game is supposed to be realistic it might be pointless to work it into the game. At night everybody, including your target will be inside asleep. Even if you did find your target and kill him while he was sleeping that would defeat the purpose of killing these guys in public.
    I agree with you but when it comes to your how it's supposed to be realistic statement i don't know why you said that if it were realistic it'd put night/day but as for sleeping and killing at night it would very much defeat the purpose

Originally posted by RetiredHatch:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CasinatorCxC:
    I agree with you but when it comes to your how it's supposed to be realistic statement i don't know why you said that if it were realistic it'd put night/day but as for sleeping and killing at night it would very much defeat the purpose </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read your post 3 times, but I have no idea what you're talking about

that doesnt make since... you said that its realistic so they shouldnt put a day/night cycle...? if it was realistic then there would be one in there.. I mean sure they could say that "people are sleeping" but thats dumb... you could use the night to explore the city finding the best routs to get around... I think a day/night cycle would be awsome