i have all the codex page and they are all in the wall and i have done the map of the world and after that nothing happen can someone help please

Originally posted by houari_213:
    i have all the codex page and they are all in the wall and i have done the map of the world and after that nothing happen can someone help please
    Have you talked w/ Mario?

im having the sma eproblem i have walked around to everyone in the room and nothing mhas happened yet im lost

Are you certain the map is right

You have to calm down take breaths and think aboute wat to do next logically you will soon get it how i got it took me a while.. GL

look through the map for any uncollected codex pages, take them to leonardo, take them to the villa, put them on the wall, re-arrange them and then...

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by houari_213:
    There are a couple of sections of that map that will look like the fit, when in actuality they are upside down. I know the west coast of America is one, although I've forgotten the other... chances are you've simply got one (or both) of these upside down, flipping them over should correct your problem and allow you to progress.