Looking at the gameplay vids it doesnt appear as if there is any limit to how long Altair can hang from a building? Do you Like or Dislike and why?

deskpe's Avatar Senior Member
    i like the ofcourse, if he only could do it for a limited time it would take the fun away from the freerunning part

You can't hold on forever, controller rumble indicates if you're going to lose your grip. Might be an issue for PS3 owners...

dislike. i still want a grip meter. its not like someone can hold on to a small crack in the wall for two hours... i wonder if the fatigue bar for blocking also counts as a fatigue bar for parkour.

Thebrownfish's Avatar Member
    Initially yes possibly a prob for us PS3 owners. In the long term no. This is one of 75 games already incorporating dualshock 3 which is out in Japan Nov (roughly) and rest of the world early 2008. It was confirmed at TGS.

EDIT: In anticipation of the provide a link gang. Here you are.
    Very near the bottom, who knows why it aint alphabetical.

Magnus_LTD's Avatar Member
    Wile you are being chased by 42 guards at the same time, I don't think you'll ever bother to just hang still on the same spot until you just fall down...

kk thanks cuz it always seems like you can hang on forever when your watching the gameplay videos. makes me feel a lot better Though in that monferrat walkthrough on the second part when he climbs the church, he hangs up there for a looooooong time. Maybe just good grip there or something?

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Phreaky_McGeek:
    You can't hold on forever, controller rumble indicates if you're going to lose your grip. Might be an issue for PS3 owners...
    actually, it seems you can. It seems that it becomes a problem if you are hit by an arrow, then your controller starts to shake and you fall off.

like.
    it wouldn't be fun if we're on a chase and we got confused and we lost the grip and we ended up dead just because we've lost the grip.
    it would take the fun of the game.
    being worry about the guards and the grip meter, would take the fun out of the game for sure.
    even though it's not realistic, game are more fun when they are not totaly realistic, but still games should to keep the realism in sight.

A.B.O.Y's Avatar Member
    In real life do you start to vibrate if your running out of grip? a bar would be better

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►