Although I have played this sim since Nov, 2001 I didnt join the forum till april 2002... Well 400 posts in 4 years must make a damn good listener and a worse opinion maker...
    Hm guess women should love that..

Useless post I know....

<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

__________________________________________________ ______

400 of these = <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Intelligent, normally observant and answered all questions freely. He was arrogant and proud to be a pilot. Fellow prisoners in hospital consider him mentally unstable."

Akronnick's Avatar Senior Member
    Be careful, it becomes an addiction. Somewhere between 500 and 600 you gain momentum and you can't stop, you see some meaningless post and can't stop yourself from adding your $.02 and you hit the reply button.

Soon you'll find yourself opening a photobucket account so you can add pictures to your witless comments.

Before you know it your 18 pages into a flight model debate and your hitting refresh every thirty seconds to see if anyone's replied to your last post...

Get out now... it's too late for the rest of us...

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!1!!!!!111<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

---Loose nut removed from cockpit, ship OK

Klingstroem, may I call you a spammer now?

slipBall's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Akronnick:
    Be careful, it becomes an addiction. Somewhere between 500 and 600 you gain momentum and you can't stop, you see some meaningless post and can't stop yourself from adding your $.02 and you hit the reply button.

Soon you'll find yourself opening a photobucket account so you can add pictures to your witless comments.

Before you know it your 18 pages into a flight model debate and your hitting refresh every thirty seconds to see if anyone's replied to your last post...

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!1!!!!!111

It's true..all true!...the shame<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I am the slowest poster on these forums, beat that.

CS. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Mission Mate : Skins : Campaigns : Missions: - All at >>>

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

If you see this man.... it's probably too late
    Oleg - I was dreaming to make Meteor, but third party didn't make it finally (left unfinished)

Brain32's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Akronnick:

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!1!!!!!111
    This is described so well it's scary, but it's sooo true, last year I made 3 times as many posts as in two years I was registered before...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

This is my sig

Originally posted by CrazySchmidt:
    I am the slowest poster on these forums, beat that.

CS.
    -----------------------------------------------

No.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

------------------------------