A quick question, are the memory of Cristina unlocked through game progression as in the total percentage of sync or just time played?

EDIT: anyone have any idea how many there are exactly? My guess is somewhere around 6.

I think it`s the amount of Synch you have, so make sure you get lots of 100% synchs on missions if you want all the Cristina missions.

okay, thanks.

Last one gets unlocked at 75% sync by the way.

Is that only for the main story missions or all the missions including the Romulus lairs and guild missions?

You need 100% sync to be able to unlock the next one. There are 6 Rom tombs, 6 guild quests (for each respective guild) and 6 Cristina missions. I am almost 100% sure on the number. If you do not see a Cristina icon, Romulus icon, etc on your map: Make sure you have 100% sync for the prior missions. Secondly, advance the main story line

I'm done with the main storyline. I'm now playing as Ezio after the ending. I've also done all the Romulus lairs (though not all 100%).

my understanding was each time your sync got high enough to a certain point, you would get a Cristina mission.

Btw, I love the Cristina missions!!! Although they're kinda sad once you think about it... :/

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by DespondentSoul:
    You need 100% sync to be able to unlock the next one. There are 6 Rom tombs, 6 guild quests (for each respective guild) and 6 Cristina missions. I am almost 100% sure on the number. If you do not see a Cristina icon, Romulus icon, etc on your map: Make sure you have 100% sync for the prior missions. Secondly, advance the main story line
    No Christina mission unlocks at 100%. The last mission is unlocked at 75%.