I Wonder if someone could pleace tell me how it work, and also what is good about it and what is not so good about it, be Wery glad fore any feedback on that pleace. And also sorry my Englich I am not so good at that..me from norway

DKoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Get yourself a nice joystick, install the game and play. Should be t0ns of fun exploring that game from scratch.
    I envy yoo.

Originally posted by DKoor:
    Get yourself a nice joystick, install the game and play. Should be t0ns of fun exploring that game from scratch.
    I envy yoo.
    Thanks no need too mate . Got the "IL2-complete edition", but i wonder if i chall wait to the next comming of "Battle of Britian storm of war" Can you also pleace tell me if there is a heatch/mistake, in the game with the (Pe-2- mom-1946) i know someone say that the Pe-2 has a heatch/mistake, in the game, something to do whith the instalation i think?? And also, Do you understand my poor englich? I am from norway. where are you from DKoor?? Would be thankful for any answers from anyone pleace

DKoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by redarrows2006:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DKoor:
    I envy yoo.
    Thanks no need too mate . Got the "IL2-complete edition", but i wonder if i chall wait to the next comming of "Battle of Britian storm of war" Can you also pleace tell me if there is a heatch/mistake, in the game with the (Pe-2- mom-1946) i know someone say that the Pe-2 has a heatch/mistake, in the game, something to do whith the instalation i think?? And also, Do you understand my poor englich? I am from norway. where are you from DKoor?? Would be thankful for any answers from anyone pleace </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You may want to check this link out:
    http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads

This client is easy to setup and that is where this community plays this game online.
    You can spend some time playing online, but go to some server with easier settings.

This is how it looks like:

Just choose server from the right panel with left click and select "join" and that's it.

One more thing, you must see what game version do you have and what game version the server is running.
    If they are different than you can't play.
    You can see what your game version is while your game loads; here:

Take note that it says V4.071.

Also search for official patches here:
    http://www.pacific-fighters.com/en/updates.php

Still don't understand:

redarrows, do you have the "Complete Edition" or "Sturmovik '46". First you said you have the Complete Edition but then you always mention some "Pe-2- mom-1946" (whats that!?).

If you have the Complete Edition then you will not need any patch because it comes as 4.04m, all higher versions from there on are payware addons. I think many servers are still running that version but most of the really popular serves have progressed to 4.071m so you would need to get the Sturmovik '46 DVD which has the whole game plus the 3 Addons on one disc, costs around 30 Euros.

Originally posted by DKoor:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by redarrows2006:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DKoor:
    I envy yoo.
    Thanks no need too mate . Got the "IL2-complete edition", but i wonder if i chall wait to the next comming of "Battle of Britian storm of war" Can you also pleace tell me if there is a heatch/mistake, in the game with the (Pe-2- mom-1946) i know someone say that the Pe-2 has a heatch/mistake, in the game, something to do whith the instalation i think?? And also, Do you understand my poor englich? I am from norway. where are you from DKoor?? Would be thankful for any answers from anyone pleace </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You may want to check this link out:
    http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads

This client is easy to setup and that is where this community plays this game online.
    You can spend some time playing online, but go to some server with easier settings.

This is how it looks like:

Just choose server from the right panel with left click and select "join" and that's it.

One more thing, you must see what game version do you have and what game version the server is running.
    If they are different than you can't play.
    You can see what your game version is while your game loads; here:

Take note that it says V4.071.

Also search for official patches here:
    http://www.pacific-fighters.com/en/updates.php </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Thanks</span> But can you pleace tell me is it enuff to install the Pe-2- som-1946 or is the Pe-2-som-1946 just a addition to 1946 And also do it contain the v4.071. path.
    I be very thankful for any reply for that

Originally posted by JG52Karaya-X:
    Still don't understand:

redarrows, do you have the "Complete Edition" or "Sturmovik '46". First you said you have the Complete Edition but then you always mention some "Pe-2- mom-1946" (whats that!?). ::<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Hi a ment that i have the complete edition JG52Karaya-x and that the game i want to buy is the Pe-2-som-1946 add on. But i am unsure if i must download pathes, to play it online. And also do you say that the 1946 i the same as Pe-2-som-1946 or is it a diffrent verson? PLEASE tell me if it is not </span> b And also thank you for that information JG52Karsys-x

If you have the Complete Edition then you will not need any patch because it comes as 4.04m, all higher versions from there on are payware addons. I think many servers are still running that version but most of the really popular serves have progressed to 4.071m so you would need to get the Sturmovik '46 DVD which has the whole game plus the 3 Addons on one disc, costs around 30 Euros.

redarrows,
    Welcome to the forums.
    I hope the following addresses your questions;

Pe-2 Peshka and Sturmoviks Over Manjuira were initially intended only for the Russian market. Pressure from the community led Oleg and 1C to release them to the Western market.

Pe-2 is an paid add-on to your Complete Edition. It will bring your game up to version 4.05m. I just went to Ubi's site and apparently you cannot get it from there any longer. Perhaps some else can find you a link.

46 is the "final" version of the game and includes all the content (Pe-2 Peshka/Sturmoviks Over Manjuria/46) released to date and can be ordered from: Play.com
    This will bring you up to version 4.07m. "46" is on a DVD and will install the game into a new folder, "Ubisoft". (Your game is currently installed in a folder called "Ubi Soft") There is one other patch currently available for 4.07. That patch can be downloaded from Airwarfare
    This will bring you to the most current version, 4.071.
    We have been told there will be one last patch which may add more aircraft/objects/maps and fixes to any current problems. When it is released it will bring you to the 'final version', 4.08.

I hope this helps.

Originally posted by -HH- Beebop:
    redarrows,
    Welcome to the forums.
    I hope the following addresses your questions;

Pe-2 Peshka and Sturmoviks Over Manjuira were initially intended only for the Russian market. Pressure from the community led Oleg and 1C to release them to the Western market.

Pe-2 is an paid add-on to your Complete Edition. It will bring your game up to version 4.05m. I just went to Ubi's site and apparently you cannot get it from there any longer. Perhaps some else can find you a link.

46 is the "final" version of the game and includes all the content (Pe-2 Peshka/Sturmoviks Over Manjuria/46) released to date and can be ordered from: Play.com
    This will bring you up to version 4.07m. "46" is on a DVD and will install the game into a new folder, "Ubisoft". (Your game is currently installed in a folder called "Ubi Soft") There is one other patch currently available for 4.07. That patch can be downloaded from Airwarfare
    This will bring you to the most current version, 4.071.
    We have been told there will be one last patch which may add more aircraft/objects/maps and fixes to any current problems. When it is released it will bring you to the 'final version', 4.08.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks -HH-Beebop that helps my wery mutch . My questian is now answerd. Must also say that I am looking forward to join the game IL2-1946. Se you in there in the "hyperlobby"or somewhere else, parhaps?